BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Amanda Z.
Richmond, VA
Seriously, it's as simple as that. This. Game. Rocks. There is so much to do and I'm always a sucker for open world games. If you want a game that will take up a lot of your time (in an entirely good way), GET SKYRIM.
April M.
Clyde, NY
So I'm not much of a gamer, but my boyfriend loves this! And I have to admit, it looks really interesting! Very interactive, good graphics, and awesome story line! I may actually make my own account and play it, too!
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
The most epic game I've ever played!! My boyfriend turned me on to this and now I can not get enought of it dragons and magic and all that good stuff it is great!
Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
Super fun to play and is engaging. You can get so far in the game to even ride a dragon yourself. Very interactive with you so you decide how you want to do things
Tabor C.
Williamsburg, VA
Honestly this game is my entire life. If you haven't played Skyrim or even heard of it, I urge you to locate your closest electronic store and buy yourself a treat. This game is hours of fun and the greatest part is that you can be anyone you want and its up to you to decide the fate of the Skyrim.
Steven P.
Where can I start about this franchise. With every installment is gets better and better and this one is no exception. Prepare for immersion like you've never experienced before in this fantasy role-playing game from Bethesda. Fight off bandits and slay dragons. What more could any rpg fan ask for?
Lindsey T.
This game is extremely addicting. The story line is fantastic and the other side quests are amazing which makes the game never ending. Another plus is all the player made mods that add even more to the game itself.
Autumn J.
Gwinn, MI
While I love skyrim the game gets tedious and very long. If you beat the main quest right away all that is left is petty little stuff. I had to put it down for a while because the game is so big I got bored with it.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
This game is amazing. I have played the other Elder Scrolls games and this one did not disappoint. The amazing mods for this game make it even more fun because you can really customize the game and make it your own.
Christopher C.
Taylor, MI
Just an excellent addition to the Elder Scrolls series. Random Encounters where Dragons descend from the sky. Unique leveling and skill system, as well as a deep crafting system.

Almost no negitives besides the occasional glitches. The PC version via patchs and fixes can get rid of these easily.

Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.