BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Jacob P.
The gameplay is like none I had seen before. The game mechanics leave a slight bitter taste in your mouth but that is because it is such a big game. Storyline is phenomenal and have played through more than a dozen times.
Sam B.
I have played Skyrim on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. It has been and continues to be an amazing gaming experience. I have put hundreds of hour into it over the years, as well as the new dlc, and I have never stopped loving it.
Oktober S.
Durango, CO
I have played Elder Scrolls for about 8 years now and Skyrim has to be the top out there due to the graphic and storyline of the game. It's one that you could spend hours and hour on exploring every inch of the land.
Rachel W.
Fallston, MD
This game is so open ended with a ton of replay ability. I can play for hours and barely scratch the surface of this huge world. You can really customize your character and interactions based on your choices and play style to give each person an unique game experience. One of my top 5 games of all time!
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best Elder Scroll games yet. This game kept me coming back for more. Very entertaining if you don't even follow the main quest line as you can find random quests with in the open world or encounter random events
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is a great game! I enjoyed the length of the main story. I really liked how you can customize your character. The huge map allowed for many side story missions. I enjoyed the challenge of the random dragon fights.
Kevin J.
Fantastic game! As an avid fan of the whole Elder Scrolls series (even back to Arena), this does so much for progressing and supporting the history in the lore. Great graphics, phenomenal gameplay, and an instant classic.
haley r.
Euless, TX
When I stated playing skyrim I was so intrested in the story and then I saw how big the world was and so much to do. if you like adventure and action play this game
Laura T.
Enjoy in-depth character creation? A sandbox world where you do what YOU want? Are you a hoarder of all sorts of clutter and treasure? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I think this is the game for you.
Jessi V.
Spartanburg, SC
The main story line was rather short and the many different side quest was rather overwhelming. Overall though I really loved playing the game and caught myself just walking around the land rather aimlessly for hours.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.