BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Brooke S.
Midlothian, VA
I loved this game more than any other game I've played. You can go anywhere, do anything, be anyone. It is like The Sims + Assassin's Creed. Perfect combination. You have the choice to build your character the way you want. For me? I was an assassin. And a thief. And a wife. Pretty badass if I do say so myself. :)
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
My husband introduced me to this game back when it was released and I've been hooked ever since. I've played both the Xbox and PC versions and I think I prefer it on PC. I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing this game.
Liv K.
Westport, CT
What's not to love about this game? The plot is fantastic and entertaining, and the difficulty of the game grows with you as you become a better player. There is nothing about this game that's unenjoyable- every last detail from graphics to the wide selection of quests makes this the greatest game I've ever played.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
This game is so addicting. It's easy to get the hang of, there are plenty of intense side quests, there are dragons, what more could you want. I have owned this game twice and still have never completed every single side quest.
Carlos P.
Riverview, FL
The best open world game I've ever played. Spent hours on this game and treasured every minute of it. If it were available for xboxone I'd play it all over again. Seriously, buy this game and your world will be changed!
Alisha W.
Morristown, TN
This is known for being one of the best games of all time. I loved playing it, it has great customization and each play through is completely different. Definitely a game you can get 100+ hours or more out of. Worth the buy!
Brock M.
This game is lit affffff bro besttttttttt thingggggggggggggg everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wanna die because this app is dense idk why im doing this but the game was fun to play. Campaign was lit and dragons are dope i guess
Joe Q.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wonderful game that gives the true open world and sand box feel that Elder Scrolls is famous for. Along with a Wonderful main plot it also has numerous side quest and secondary story lines that makes the game a must replay
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
By far the best game I have ever played. I preferred it on Xbox and still spend hours upon hours playing this game. I will likely get a new console to play the new one.
Jennifer C.
Pikeville, KY
There is so much to do in this game. Besides the main quests there are many side quests as well. Plenty of action, beautiful landscaping, and cant forget the cool dragons makes Skyrim a big fav. Looking forward to the DLCs!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.