BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This was my very first RPG. And it has and will always be, my favorite game. The graphics are beautiful, the character interaction is fantastic, and the length of play is almost indefinite. This is certainly a "Buy It Now" game.
Ben C.
Madison , WI
The Elder Scroll series gets better with every installment. Skyrim improves on many of the aspects from Oblivion. The game looks great and has tons of user created content to improve/change any aspect of the game. I spent a ton of time on this game and am still finding new quests and locations that I have never seen.
Farimah  A.
San Diego, CA
Playing Skyrim was a truly magical experience for me; the graphics are unbelievable, the flow of the game keeps you interested and not wanting to stop, and the very fictional aspects of it make it a fantastic get-away from reality.
mariel b.
Randolph, NJ
I'm not much of a gamer but my brother bought this game and i was bored so i thought, why not! the graphics are amazing and the quest are very fun. I could literally play this all day. (i would know because i did play it all day!)
Andrew C.
Lombard, IL
I have owned the game since it has came out and I still have not reached 100% completion. The unique story line keeps you interested while the countless secondary missions keep you sucked in for hours. The open world gameplay is awesome and the details are great. One of my all-time favorite games I've ever played.
Ashley D.
Saint Paul, MN
I've played over 100 hours of this game! There's so much to do and you can choose how you want to live in this game, whether it being a mage or a warrior. I've loved all of the Elder Scrolls games and can't wait for the next one!
Brianne S.
Wilmington, DE
Being a big Elder Scrolls fan since Morrowind, I couldn't wait for this to come out. The amount of work the team put into this game is very obvious. It's very fun to play, and the design/graphics are stunning. Almost realistic.
Philip C.
Berlin, MD
I put SO many hours into this game. I mean it. SO MANY HOURS. And to tell you the truth, I only got halfway through the main story line. The world, side quests, characters...it's more than enough to get lost in. Loved this game.
Aysegul D.
One of my favorite games. it's perfect if you love to explore and do side quests because skyrim is a HUGE place and there's so much to discover. the graphics are amazing and the storyline is easy to follow. you can customize your character and skills however you like. it's a perfect game for anyone who loves RPGs
Brooke S.
Midlothian, VA
I loved this game more than any other game I've played. You can go anywhere, do anything, be anyone. It is like The Sims + Assassin's Creed. Perfect combination. You have the choice to build your character the way you want. For me? I was an assassin. And a thief. And a wife. Pretty badass if I do say so myself. :)
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.