BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

mariel b.
Randolph, NJ
I'm not much of a gamer but my brother bought this game and i was bored so i thought, why not! the graphics are amazing and the quest are very fun. I could literally play this all day. (i would know because i did play it all day!)
Lindsey M.
Albany, GA
This game has consumed many many hours of my life... And I wouldn't have it any other way! Great game and great story. Cannot wait to download all the expansions and add on's that are out for this game. Certainly in my top faves!
Rachel N.
This is a really fun game for xbox, very interactive and it creates such a cool world to play in. Also it is a really good price now since it is for an older game system.
Mike Y.
Norton shores, mi
One of my favorite games of all time. This game has it all. Great story line, play a character anyway you like. I will say the game is better on PC for the graphic mods and other modifications to the game that make it even more fun
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
This game is very fun, with a customizable character and story. I made my character an assassin but you can do anything! So much fun and because there is so much to do you can play it for a long time without getting uninterested!
Ben C.
Madison , WI
The Elder Scroll series gets better with every installment. Skyrim improves on many of the aspects from Oblivion. The game looks great and has tons of user created content to improve/change any aspect of the game. I spent a ton of time on this game and am still finding new quests and locations that I have never seen.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
For the little time i spent playing this game, i really liked it. Despite the fact that I got stuck on the part where you have to unlock doors and my key kept breaking lol. This game has so much to do and the graphics are pretty good.
Vance K.
West Richland, WA
A very great game with endless possibilities. Yo can do just about anything you want while still having multiple choices to make. Definitely not a game you'll finish in less than month. Also it has expansions so the fun never ends.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
This was my very first RPG. And it has and will always be, my favorite game. The graphics are beautiful, the character interaction is fantastic, and the length of play is almost indefinite. This is certainly a "Buy It Now" game.
Ashley D.
Saint Paul, MN
I've played over 100 hours of this game! There's so much to do and you can choose how you want to live in this game, whether it being a mage or a warrior. I've loved all of the Elder Scrolls games and can't wait for the next one!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.