BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Best video game ever hands down. The graphics on this game are crazy awesome. The villages are so beautiful along with how all of the forests and mountains look. I hope they continue to come out with these games! They are the best
Meleah A.
I love the open game setting so I can wander around as long as I want and it doesn't affect any quest lines, main or otherwise. I liked it even better when mods were available. I go back to this game time and time again.
Jacki F.
Bixby, OK
I am a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls' games.  But I would have to say the Skyrim is at the top of that list!  I can get lost playing hours and pretending to be Dragonborn!  By now even the remastered copy is running fairly priced.  Highly recommended to  anyone who loves to play games.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
If you haven't played Skyrim then you need to get it and try it! Skyrim is literally the best game I have ever played. It's not too pricey so it'd be pretty easy to get. Skyrim is just a beautiful game! I do recommend Skyrim to other gamers because once you start you don't want to stop until you finish!
brie d.
Modesto, CA
Terrible game! Horrible!
Yes I know you are confused. Why would I rate a game so high if I hated it so much?
Well let me start from the beginning....
My son introduced me to this game said "it's fun I think you will like it". I watch him play and thought easy enough.
So one day when no one was home I got up, made some coffee and started playing....
**6 hours later**
I think my brain has been sucked into another demention and I have become my character. I realize I have to pee and I am starving. I pause the game. Grab food that I can manage to hold one handed so I can play and eat.
I play until my husband gets home. He thinks I have lost my mind.
I make dinner and spend time with the family. But as soon as they are asleep back to my other reality I go.
This went on for a couple weeks.
I looked at my progress and realized how long I would have to play this game to complete it. It would take a divorce and starvation to complete I am sure. So it's a love/hate relationship.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Elder Scroll series are always excellent no matter in what platform is it running. In Skyrim you discover new worlds, gain power, barter, fight, win and also loose. Graphics are pretty good on X box platform.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I bought this game as a gift for my brother. Skyrim was affordable and Wal-Mart is having an amazing deal on the game as we speak. When I gave it to my brother, let's just say he hasn't stopped playing. Definitely worth the affordable price!
Nicole D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of the few games that I've spent an obscene amount of hours on and continues to draw me back in. I've loved dragons ever since I was little so this is like the ultimate game for me. The landscape is stunning and the music adds to it even more to create an even more immersive experience.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game has a very good story line with great user friendly control schematics. The DLC really adds to the variety and the explorable world. The replay value is exceptional as well and with the fairly recent mod availability for the xbox one, replaying this game has become even better
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
I loved Oblivion even with all its flaws. When Skyrim was released, it was everything I'd loved about Oblivion plus everything it had been missing. Amazing graphics, endless game play, beautiful lands/skies/creatures, and challenging enough to keep your interest even when you've played through several different characters.

My favorite part of the Elder Scrolls series has always been their commitment to the lore of the people and lands within the games' universe. As someone who loves ancient Norse culture, Skyrim's construction of a viking society (with dragons!) was a treat for me. I also loved that there was more options for mage characters than ever, even in a land full of fighters that scorn magic.

This game is so wonderful because it gives someone like me, whose options for travel are limited due to funds/work, the chance to explore a whole new land very different from my own boring day-to-day scenery. While many criticize games for keeping people holed up from reality and limiting their insight of the world, I would argue tooth and nail with anyone that said that of Skyrim. I love relaxing with the game after a day at work or school, and having the option to brew potions or make armor as well as fight battles. It's just great, that's all I can say.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.