BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Wendy W.
Republic, MO
I'm not a big gamer, but I love the elder scrolls series! I have played them all and enjoy planning then again with different choices. My favorite is Skyrim, endless choices and scenarios to choose from. Great way to just take your mind off of reality!
Ashley W.
I love this game. It features free roam gameplay and epic cut scenes. The storyline is a bit erratic yet manageable. All in all a great game. Currently replaying it for the 100th time.
Angel P.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this game, a friend gave it to me a few years ago and it has since been my favorite. Replaying it and changing the choices you make can be really fun to see the different results that the game has. It's very addicting and worth every minute.
Emily S.
Lake Grove, NY
This is my favorite game of all time. The world is beautiful, the graphics, music, and story come together so well. Even a broken hand couldn't stop me from playing this game. The game is never ending, and there's so much to explore. It also gives you the ability to customize your character and storyline, which is great for replays. Highly recommend.
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
I love Elder Scrolls Skyrim. I'm not normally much of a 3rd person gamer but I love this game. It's so hard for me to put down the controller after I start playing. I try to give myself a limit on how much I play but I always lose track of time playing.
Heather O.
East Peoria, IL
This game will take over your life for the first few weeks you own it, so beware. It's just that good. However, the memory files became corrupted for me at one point, so be sure you're careful about it. Anyway this game is worth whatever it's priced at.
Jessica M.
I love, love, love this game! After playing Oblivion, I was so excited to hear about Skyrim's release. I've put countless hours into it. There are so many side quests, you never run out of things to do in this game. The graphics & scenery are gorgeous.
Lisa R.
Hamden, CT
Great Storylines, Unbelievably vast world to explore and re-explore. This is the type of game that pleases everyone- whether you want to battle Dragons to prove your might or pick flowers to bring home and show your husband- and everything in between.
Kathleen W.
This games is everything I have ever asked for in a game. The graphics are gorgeous, the game play is fun and challenging enough to hold interest for HOURS! I can play all day and forget to eat, but it only feels like it's been five minutes. There are so many options of how you want to play the game, you are completely free to do or be whatever you want.
I know several several several people who love this game and would recommend it to you any day. I however couldn't get into it. It was my first time playing a truly open world game and I got bored, there was no direction on what I should do I felt like because you are supposed to work your way up and I have aways been garbage at games like this lol.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.