BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
If i could rate this 6 stars I would. The story line is amazing but I love the freedom to willfully ignore the whole thing and run around catching butterflies. Honestly, ignoring the main quest might be my favorite thing to do. The side quests are endless and wonderful.
Hailie D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
The absolute BEST RPG you will ever experience. Wonderful graphics, a HUGE map for you to explore all on your own, fun and amazing quest lines, and so much more. This is my all time favorite RPG. I have beat the main quest over and over and it never gets old.
Kaitlin A.
This has to be one of the best action/RPG I have ever played. If you're into fantasy or you just want to play a really good game that you can get lost in, this game is perfect for you.
Ginny V.
Sanford, ME
This is one of my favorite games. I've racked up more time on this game than I dare to say. It really got me interested in first person adventure games. Really a step up from Morrowind.
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI
The Elder Scrolls games are always amazing--we're talking advanced graphics, character detailing, and scenery. This game surpassed even Oblivion in design. It was beautiful and a lot of fun wandering around the--almost endless--map. Definitely worth the money!
Louise L.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved this game when I played it.. its a game where you can keep on the main missions and keep it short and sweet or play all the extra missions if you want to drag the game out and explore everything. The game is not too easy or hard and never gets boring.
Ashley W.
I love this game. It features free roam gameplay and epic cut scenes. The storyline is a bit erratic yet manageable. All in all a great game. Currently replaying it for the 100th time.
Kathleen W.
This games is everything I have ever asked for in a game. The graphics are gorgeous, the game play is fun and challenging enough to hold interest for HOURS! I can play all day and forget to eat, but it only feels like it's been five minutes. There are so many options of how you want to play the game, you are completely free to do or be whatever you want.
Kimberly B.
One minute I was choosing what race I wanted to be, the next (9 hours later) minute I was a level 23 Wood Elf exploring a rune looting bodies. If you don't mind having a game completely consume your life, then this is the game for you. All time favorite.
Zachery S.
Amelia Court House
This title was one shining gem among many an RPG. The Elder Scrolls franchise is one that sets a standard for gaming and Skyrim set that bar VERY high. I spent many an hour searching dungeons and had so much fun doing it. This game is worth your purchase!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.