BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Lauren O.
Holbrook, MA
This was the first game in a long time that absolutely consumed all of my free time once I was hooked. There are a lot of glitches, most of which hilarious, and a lot of repetitive chatter but plenty of side quests to keep you entertained on top of the main storyline.
Abby P.
Suisun City, CA
Skyrim is by far the best game that I have ever played. I was hooked within the first 5 minutes. When they give you the opportunity to create your own character. The map is unbelievable big to the point of getting lost and I know I haven't even scratched the sarface.
Shane B.
Conyers, Ga
A game where you can dive into a truly immersive world. Want to follow a story? There is plenty of that to go around which also gives you the opportunity to make choices and guide your character to different outcomes. Want to wander solo and experience different adventures? This game offers a radiant quest system which ensures that you will never be without a task.
Mary O.
Been playing this game since release and still finding new things to see and do. The storyline can seem a little forced at times, but the great thing about it is that you can completely ignore the main story if you want and just play in the world. Great sandbox!
Brooke P.
This is an incredible game for anyone who enjoys a good RPG! Its an endless game. So addicting and literally sucks your life away, but in the greatest way possible. I'm in love. I will add that the PS3 version in my opinion has better quality and graphics overall.
Kara R.
We have this Skyrim game for the xbox 360 and all the expansions that go with it. It has a huge world to explore and complete quests. There were some bugs when it was first released but those are all fixed now. It's a good game to pass the time when you're bored.
Tristan L.
Irmo, SC
This game is so amazing in many ways, outstanding graphics, epic story line, music is great and the list goes on. if you are an RPG fan this is a must play for you, almost endless gameplay!
Amanda C.
This was my first Elder Scrolls game... and I must say that it did not disappoint. The graphics are simply breathtaking and the gameplay/Storyline is awesome. Also, I usually look out for games with great musical scores, and this game has become one of my favorites..musically! I recommend this game to anyone looking to get addicted to something new for a while.
Courtney G.
Sadler , Tx
I love this game so much, it is one of my favorite. I can't wait till it's on one or backward compatible. It is so fun, I love the challenge of killing a dragon. I recommend this game to everyone.
Bailey F.
Jackson, GA
I love games were the story world is big,and that you go out and do your own thing instead of just quest. This game had amazing graphics and tons of optional quest which i love. I beat the game and played it a second time through. I hate fighting the dragons lol.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.