BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Marie H.
Massillon, OH
It looked cool at first, and when i tried it, i hoped so much that it could be a game i could get into, but it just wasn't for me. Although if you like medieval type games that involve, stealing, fighting/killing, and all sorts of things then i suggest you look into it.
Samantha L.
Tucker, GA
What can I say about this game? This game is awesome. I love the gameplay and if you like any of the other elder scrolls games you will enjoy this. The menus and maps are hard to learn at first but easy once you get the hang of it! It will keep you busy for years to come!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Bethesda has a history of making amazing games and Skyrim is no exception. This game is gorgeous, expansive, and so much fun! I have never been disappointed by an Elder Scrolls game. If you like open world adventure and interacting with the world, this game is a must play.
Samuel R.
Green Forest, AR
I have played 3 out of the 5 Elder Scrolls games and this is one of the best! I don't think anything can top the 4th one, Oblivion but, this game is a blast to play! And when you add in the awesomeness of the modding community it is one of the best games out there today!
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
This is easily my favorite game of all time. The game is so open world and there is so many things you can do it is basically limitless. I find myself playing for hours and I never get tired of it. I love how you also create your own character and make your own decisions in the game. If you like games that are open world and endless possibilities you will love this game.
Carmen D.
Besides neverwinter and all the NFS games, this is in my top fave!! Graphics are great, not laggy or glitchy. Storyline is true to form. No complaints yet and been playing it for four years!!
Crystal S.
I have been an avid Elder Scrolls player since Morrowind and they keep getting better and better! I've played Skyrim through 9 times since I purchased it. Fantastic story and the effects are amazing. I am literally giddy for the next Elder Scrolls game to come out!!!!
Lauren O.
Holbrook, MA
This was the first game in a long time that absolutely consumed all of my free time once I was hooked. There are a lot of glitches, most of which hilarious, and a lot of repetitive chatter but plenty of side quests to keep you entertained on top of the main storyline.
Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Friggin fantastic. Can't recall how many times I've played through. And even my original game I kept with untold hours of gameplay I never finished. by far my favorite open world RPG to date.
Luciano T.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I would highly recommend playing this if you enjoy one player, offline combat. It is based in medieval times and revolves around dragons coming back to life. I do not see this game going out of style any time soon, it was even made into a newer version for Xbox One.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.