BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Erin B.
I've been addicted to the Elder Scrolls series for a very long time. I was more than excited for the release of Skyrim. It has the best graphics yet, great character detail, endless options for gameplay. You can, and will, get lost for hours and then become resentful of "real life."
Mindy F.
Horn Lake, MS
When I play Skyrim I lose a day or two. I plan whole weekends around this game. There is never a shortage of missions or enemies. From hunting dragons to building a house by hand, I almost feel like I'm in Middle Earth when I get lost in Skyrim. Awesomesauce. All the thumbs up!
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
I can't say enough about this game. The storyline is great, but if you aren't in to RPG's, you can just go off and do whatever you want. There is so much to do in the world of Skyrim, so much to explore. I loved the storyline, and enjoyed the endless questing. So many trophies.
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this game so much and I could probably pick the highest lock with my eyes closed. Completely customizable character with loads of fun missions. Would definitely recommend this game to everyone.
Annalisa I.
Graphics are nice, I enjoy the freedom the game offers I do however wish it was a multiplayer game seeing as my boyfriend and I really enjoy playing together but other than that still a fantastic game
Jazmyn G.
Sanford, NC
This game is amazing. I literally ignored my friends, family, and just about everything else just to play this game. You get sucked in, the graphics, the storyline, just everything about this game is amazing. I will play it over and over and over and never get tired of it.
Natalia G.
Bowling Green, KY
The title says it all. I'm a huge Call of Duty person, but yet I put down that game and picked this up and played it for over 170 before my Xbox red ringed. When I got a new Xbox I picked it back up again and I also play it on my PC, so yes I'd say it's a dang excellent game.
Kayla M.
Columbus, OH
I love this game. I've put 500 hours into it and have completed the entire thing. The graphics are spectacular, the story is great and there is plenty to do between side missions, paralleling questlines, exploring, and DLC story lines. The Elder Scrolls is a great franchise.
Marie H.
Massillon, OH
It looked cool at first, and when i tried it, i hoped so much that it could be a game i could get into, but it just wasn't for me. Although if you like medieval type games that involve, stealing, fighting/killing, and all sorts of things then i suggest you look into it.
Ashlee P.
Fontana, CA
I love the story as well as the open world and being able to do side quests as well as main ones and take your time to explore the world. It has a few bugs but to me it wasn't that bad or really noticeable. The character customization is great, I love all the choices you can make.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.