BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of my favorite games, I've played over and over doing different things as different characters. The graphics are awesome. I love having all the side quests which allow you to level up a lot as well.
Dmitri F.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I only vaguely remember my early experiences in Skyrim(got lost going from Riverwood to Whiterun, lol,) but I'm pretty sure I fell in love with it almost right away, and have spent way more time playing it than any other game, possibly all games combined. Very fun, never gets old.
Alayna S.
Love this game!! The options are endless...even when you complete the main storyline there are hundreds of side quests and things to do. Especially with the add ons. One of my all time favorite games.
mike c.
Narragansett, RI
Amazing graphics, fun and smooth game play. I love the upgradable and build-able armor. I like a lot of the missions, one thing i did dislike is the constant running around collect things. Overall a very good game, not the best in the Elder Scrolls series but is one of the best.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved Elder Scrolls so much. It's a love action role playing game. You travel the world to do missions. This is literally a game you can play forever. You can just go around collecting stuff or getting better weapons.
Kolin P.
Boston
This game is one of the best I have ever played. The main storyline is a little shorter than I would like, but their are other side stories that you can play that will last months!! The world of Tamriel and specifically Skyrim is a wonderful place and everyone should experience it!
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
This game is just so well put together. There's so much to do, so much personalization. You can be anyone you want to be and the power/ weapon character customization is so broad. There are side missions, great graphics and a lot of achievements to get. Can keep you busy for years!
This is hands down the best game I have ever played. I wish there was a multiplayer for this. There is endless fun and I have played it nonstop for days. I have replayed this game so many times and I would recommend everyone to try this game out with a few different characters.
Kevin N.
Morrison, CO
I find that I simply cannot stop playing this game!! I am officially addicted! It's such a great game with a great story line. At times the game can probably be slow for some but I love how interactive it lets the gamer be! You can play this game for a long time and still have many different quests to complete. It lets the gamer have many choices within in gameplay which I really like!
Megan V.
Mc Clure, OH
I absolutely love this game! I got it for myself as a birthday present October 2013 and haven't changed games since. I started off on Oblivion, which was my favorite for a while but wow Skyrim is so much better. It has such amazing graphics! I could never get bored of this game :)
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.