BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Nicole O.
Mooresville, NC
Idk if it makes a difference, but I started playing a few days ago on the PS3. I absolutely love it. I love traveling through a vast land of beautiful scenery, the plot is awesome, and the game presents great challenges. If you love adventure games, this is definitely the game for you.
Devan F.
Belleville, MI
The Elder Scolls V: Skyim is by far the best of the Elder Scrolls series. It is complete with in-depth character creation, breathtaking graphics, a riveting story line (choices DO matter), an amazing leveling system, plus you get to fight dragons. Who doesn't want to fight dragons?
Cynthia F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite game. I love the graphics, music, and the storyline to this game. I rate it 10/10 all day. Havent played it in a while but when i do i can play all day. Never gets old to me. Always have new missions to do and the expansion pack makes it ten times better!
Jonathan M.
Summersville, WV
This game was the king of the RPG genre until this year, when it was (IMO) overtaken by the Witcher 3. It features the trademarks of any Bethesda title: great storyline, vast world to explore, believable characters, interesting dialogue, and, of course, great combat and RPG leveling system. If you haven't played it, and have a last-gen console or PC, you owe it to yourself to give this game a go.
Zack W.
This game contains some of the best graphics I've seen to date. Combine that with an immersive story and an easy to access combat scheme and you have a definite must play. Even if you haven't played the previous games this is worth the money and has a great amount of replay value.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of my favorite games, I've played over and over doing different things as different characters. The graphics are awesome. I love having all the side quests which allow you to level up a lot as well.
Alexis M.
Rockport, MA
No doubt about it, this is my favorite game of all-time. The graphics are unbelievable for a game, the storyline is extremely enjoyable, I LOVE the free roaming available in the game. The game as a whole is purely epic. I never thought you could enjoy a game THIS much, then, my husband introduced me to Skyrim. Love all the DLC's thus far and am very excited for tomorrows release of Dragonborn.
Paul A.
This game is so awesome it has a interesting story line with excellent Graphics and beautiful music that can draw you into the game. Also if you your looking for a game that you can slay dragons and a game that you can use your imagination then this game would be a good game to pick up
mike c.
Narragansett, RI
Amazing graphics, fun and smooth game play. I love the upgradable and build-able armor. I like a lot of the missions, one thing i did dislike is the constant running around collect things. Overall a very good game, not the best in the Elder Scrolls series but is one of the best.
Alayna S.
Love this game!! The options are endless...even when you complete the main storyline there are hundreds of side quests and things to do. Especially with the add ons. One of my all time favorite games.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.