BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Shannae R.
Watts, Ok
This was the first RPG that my husband got me to play. It is an amazing game. The graphics are stunning, story is captivating, and it is basically never ending as there are so many side quests that you can do. Especially if you get the DLC you can play for years and not do the same thing twice.
Deanna W.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this game. The DLCs (3) brought back the game for me once i had finished it. It really is something fun to play, even if it can sometime get slow when leveling up. That's games for you. I definitely recommend it to everyone...I recommended it to my husband and he loved it!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite games! Very enjoyable and fun to play! I spent so many hours playing and searching the map! I unlocked so much in Skyrim! I could play this game over and over again! Awesome game!
Maile C.
Goode, VA
WHOOO!!!! Best game! I've lost so many hours playing this game. My husband started playing too and now he's better than me. -.- but!! It's great how it basically never ends! Just let me get that chicken!!!!
Janella S.
Wonderfully thought out game that can be played through several times. The map is HUGE! I've played for well over 300 hours and still have not discovered every area. Really, with the character options the possibilities are endless. If you want a lot of game for you money, get this game.
Ashley D.
My all time favorite game! It is so addicting and the story line is great. I'm a sucker for the graphics and these are beautiful! I can't wait for another skyrim to come out because I will be first in line!
vanity v.
Absolutely love this game! Highly recommend it. There is so much to do, this game is literally never ending. There are so many side missions and different paths you can take. You can create your character to look however you want, with different races to choose from; very customizable game.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
I absolutely love this game to death. I was really looking forward to it coming out and it did not disappoint. The Elder Scrolls is by far the best game out there! Everyone who loves role playing games should play it. There is so much to do and explore it keeps you entertained for hours.
Amanda W.
Skyrim is filled with amazing graphics, detailed story-lines, and extreme adventures. It was the very first game I had to have when I bought my new Xbox 360 and I was blown away by it. It was definitely worth it's price. Go get this game now if you haven't already played it. I would mainly suggest it to Lord of the Rings fans.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of my favorite games, I've played over and over doing different things as different characters. The graphics are awesome. I love having all the side quests which allow you to level up a lot as well.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.