BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of the absolute best games I have ever played. I've beaten the game a few times and restarted with new characters multiple times. It really is a great roleplaying game.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Is this the best video game ever? YES! This RPG has it all: a huge, immersive, gorgeous fantasy world; a terrific combat system; and a tremendous depth of gameplay and skill progression options.
The only thing more thrilling than your first combat with a giant is your first combat with a dragon.
Crystal T.
Oceanside, CA
You get to pick your character and your fate. I absolutely love the graphics. The map is huge, not only do the graphics reflect seasons, they reflect time of day as well. Sometimes I just roam around on my horse discovering new things, or I chose to do tasks. This is by far my favorite game.
Miki J.
Norcross, GA
Im not a gamer AT ALL. But my husband plays this game sometimes and I yave tp admit..the graphics are impressing. I usually don't like watcjing him play video games but I can tolerate this one. Story seems good too.
Kristina R.
This game is one of my favorites ever! The storyline and characters are awesome. When you start playing you wont want to stop. This is one of the best Xbox 360 games to me. I highly recommend this game to anyone.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
This game is so long! But I love long games because then they get to keep you busy for a while. It's great being able to customize your characters so much, I just secretly wish there was a way to undo some changes I made, haha.
Erica L.
Hibbing, MN
This is my favorite game (so far) of all time! It has a great story line, super fun, and has a ton of side missions when the main story line is completed. Can be played forever! Plus it is easy to learn and master. This is super similar to games like Assassins Creed, etc. I recommend this game to everyone!
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Excellent game. It's great for those who want to mix adventure and fighting all at once. You're free to do as you please and the scenery and music is quite amazing. I would definitely recommend this game for anyone who is looking for something fun to play and filled with action and great game play.
Miracle L.
Honey Grove, TX
I absolutely love Skyrim. The graphics are phenomenal, the storyline is absorbing, and the action and quests are almost neverending. The only issue I've found is every so often, there will be a glitch pop up, but it is always an easy fix. Seriously might be the best game ever made till the present day.
Kayla F.
Manchester, NH
Skyrim is probably my number 1 favorite video game of all time. I love that the game is so large so there is SO much that you can do. The graphics are beautiful, the story lines are wonderfully written, the gameplay is satisfying, and it ties in perfectly with the previous Elder Scrolls games.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.