BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
I can't say enough good things about this game. Open world that allows you to explore and create your own story. Super immersive. Multiple factions to help or hurt. Customizable gear and character. Great soundtrack.
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
I have tried many video games...but this one is the best game I have ever played in my entire life. Everything about it is amazing. It has its bugs like every game but not many. I am literally in love with this game.
Matt D.
San Angelo, TX
Such a great game with so many endless choices. It can be replayed again and again and still so much fun. There's so much glitches but it is still great. Definitely would recommend it if you haven't played it by now!ūüėÉ
catie t.
Cleveland , OH
I love this game. The possibilities are endless as it is open world. You can make an aggressive attack on all of your objectives or you can farm carrots and smith all day if you want! Tons of different character paths you can take as well. All in all it is highly entertaining and has great replay value
Samantha A.
Anaheim, CA
By far one of the best games I have played. The graphics and story line are amazing. I did have problems not being able to finish certain tasks because of glitches in the game, but it did not interfere with being able to complete the entire game. Hours upon hours of entertainment and very addicting.
Courtney I.
First off I have to say I LOVE The Elder Scrolls! Skyrim is the entire reason I purchased an xbox. It's so interactive and continuous. I've never found any games to match it. By far the best game ever in my opinion.
Crystal T.
Oceanside, CA
You get to pick your character and your fate. I absolutely love the graphics. The map is huge, not only do the graphics reflect seasons, they reflect time of day as well. Sometimes I just roam around on my horse discovering new things, or I chose to do tasks. This is by far my favorite game.
Miracle L.
Honey Grove, TX
I absolutely love Skyrim. The graphics are phenomenal, the storyline is absorbing, and the action and quests are almost neverending. The only issue I've found is every so often, there will be a glitch pop up, but it is always an easy fix. Seriously might be the best game ever made till the present day.
Lacey M.
Woodward, OK
Wasn't sure what to expect, since I'm rather picky about my games. I absolutely love it. I have a hard time playing other games because they just aren't up to par with the fantastic graphics and gameplay. I love that you can form your own character into what you want. Just amazing game all around.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Is this the best video game ever? YES! This RPG has it all: a huge, immersive, gorgeous fantasy world; a terrific combat system; and a tremendous depth of gameplay and skill progression options.
The only thing more thrilling than your first combat with a giant is your first combat with a dragon.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.