BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Shannon B.
Concord, NC
This game is amazing. The graphics are great and there are enough quests and storylines to let you play for endless hours and characters. I would recommend it to anyone. Get the legendary version with all the DLC add ons
Nataliya O.
This game has MANY pros. It gives you the freedom to explore, inspires the loot hunter in you, gives you a great variety of quests to do, and has great controls. While all great, this can be a bit overwhelming for some (I know I keep forgetting main storyline because of all the sidequests- SO MANY OF THEM!).
Marilym D.
Hialeah, FL
Great graphics...AMAZING story line and its not a singular story line. You choose certain paths and there are perks as well as consequences. Open world RPG (I like open world rpg's)The different class types are nice,the spells for mage's look great!! Tons of hours play, really random events happen. Love it!
Celeste F.
Kearns, UT
I love it! We have it for both the PC and 360 (PC mostly for custom mods). It is amazing! And the best part is that we don't have to worry about language or anything with our little kids in the house. We've spent hours, days, or maybe even weeks on it at this point since getting it at the midnight release!
Tabitha G.
Radcliff, KY
I'm not usually the type of person to be drawn towards fantasy/rpg games but Skyrim changed that. Though I'll admit, I got really bored the first little bit so I didn't continue playing for sometime but as I progressed, the game got better and better. There's so much to learn and so much to do. I love the game.
Chrissy C.
Uniondale, NY
Skyrim is an incredibly immersive game that allows you to go in so many different directions. I can play for hours and still be entertained by the many stories and plot lines, as even the smallest quests are interesting.
matthew c.
Gamer Expert Level 4
One of the best things on any console. I would buy it for x1 but I beat this game so many times its nuts. But its is one of the best ga,es of your entire life..... hold on buddy boy cause you going on an adventure from hell..
Rebekah F.
Dollar Bay, MI
This is one of my favorite games to play I'm not a huge gamer but when I get bored and want to play video games this is the one I put in every time without fail I have made about 20 different characters on this game
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Never was a real big fan of the Elder Scrolls Series. Just couldn't get into the feel of the gameplay. Picked this one up after hearing the rave reviews.. Big mistake, Returned the next day. I Love these types of games, just not this series. Good Graphics, Good Storyline, just not my cup of tea by far...
Rebecca G.
Harborton, VA
I recommend this game if your into open world games and adventure. This game can also be fun if you have mods and like to mess around with extremely powerful deadric bows or armour. But the story line was a good story from beginning to end and still left with a lot of other quest and locations to discover.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.