BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

lindsay p.
This game is the largest world I've ever played. I have not completed it yet, but look forward to every time I have time to play! It is such a magnificent adventure, and truly captures the idea of a beautiful fantasy land, from the terrain, to the character personalities. Never been more pleased with an adventure game!
Deirdre C.
Love, love, love, this game! I am so addicted. It gets more fun each time I start over, I love seeing how much power I can get, and what level I can get too. There are endless things to do. My favorite is the dark brotherhood.
Elayne A.
Metairie, LA
SKYRIM HAS BEEN ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAMES TO PLAY. IT HAS GREAT STORY LINES AND THE CHARACTER YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE CAN BE PRETTY BAD A$$. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO GAMERS WHO LIKE ROLE PLAYING. IF YOU HAVE A GF/BF, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT BC IT IS VERY ADDICTING AND ATTENTION GRABBING. (HAHA).
Sarah H.
This game is a world where you do what you want. You wanna kill dragons? Do it. Explore bear caves? Do it. Want to be the leader of the Guild of Death? Do it! The story line is great, too. You can take as long as you want to explore this world, there's hours and hours of beautiful scenery and side quests to complete.
Rebeka F.
I started this game at the recommendation of a family member. They did a wonderful job adjusting things so that no matter your level things remain hard and can kill you. Flip side is that it can take a frustrating amount of time to beat the various dragons. Gorgeous graphics and amazing character customization as well.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This fame is obsession worthy. I can and usually do play this for HOURS! Money well spent for sure. So many different side quests to keep you busy that you can take you time on the main quest. Very easy to learn controls and not to hard to grasp how to play or what you need to do! Still one of my most favorite games!
Lynn W.
Love it. If you want to declare war on your social and intimate life, buy this game and don't look back! Just be sure to have your fridge stocked and shower as soon as you get home/out of work on Friday, because you won't see the light of day again until Monday morning. Unless you call out of work/skip school...
Savanna D.
Pierz, MN
Truly a great open world game. So much to do. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. There will be times where you will stop playing and look up into the night sky in awe. Also I watched two bears take down a dragon and then proceeded to get killed by those same bears. 10/10 I would recommend this game to anyone.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
One of the best games you can find out there! The ending depends on your choices. I love that you can join so many guilds on here. But being able to become a werewolf or vampire is just so freaking cool. You'll never get bored and there is always a wide range of tasks or things you can do. Just awesome and more!
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
I absolutely love this game. I am counting down the days for it to be delivered this week. It can be played be beginners and advance game players. I have gotten my little brother addicted to it. I recommend to all players.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.