BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Melissa K.
Arlington, tx
Skyrim is one of my favorite rpg's ever. When you first play it, you'll be amazed at the total freedom given to you. You can be anything and go anywhere, all in a huge, beautiful fantasy world. Tip, though: Play on the PC if you can. The community makes excellent mods for free, which give you even more fun stuff to do!
Ashley P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is my favorite game of all time. I clocked so many hours in this fully immersive world that I dreamt of battling trolls and draugr. The main quest is fun and interesting, but the side quests are what kept me coming back again and again. The graphics are amazing and I really enjoyed playing an RPG in first person.
Elayne A.
Metairie, LA
SKYRIM HAS BEEN ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAMES TO PLAY. IT HAS GREAT STORY LINES AND THE CHARACTER YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE CAN BE PRETTY BAD A$$. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO GAMERS WHO LIKE ROLE PLAYING. IF YOU HAVE A GF/BF, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT BC IT IS VERY ADDICTING AND ATTENTION GRABBING. (HAHA).
Cristopher B.
Woodbridge, CA
I LOVE the ability to free roam and have plenty to do; however, I can not do it FOREVER. I need a real purpose for my gaming. If beating the game and being able to roam around doing as you please, this is absolutely perfect. Graphics, depth of stories, variety, and even some comedy makes this a good entertaining game.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
As far as story based games go, this has to have one of the best. My husband and I recently started playing again and have so far been playing noon stop for the weeks straight. Excited for new remastered edition coming out soon.
lindsay p.
This game is the largest world I've ever played. I have not completed it yet, but look forward to every time I have time to play! It is such a magnificent adventure, and truly captures the idea of a beautiful fantasy land, from the terrain, to the character personalities. Never been more pleased with an adventure game!
Deirdre C.
Love, love, love, this game! I am so addicted. It gets more fun each time I start over, I love seeing how much power I can get, and what level I can get too. There are endless things to do. My favorite is the dark brotherhood.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
A great amount of time, effort and dedication is needed in order to play and be satisfied with this game. A "few" glitches here and there but the epic story and exploration of the land makes up for it! Would recommend others this game to be added on your shelf, even if you don't consider yourself as a "hardcore gamer".
Kristin D.
My first Elder Scrolls game was Morrowind. I was hooked pretty much instantly. It was the first PC game I actually finished. Then came Oblivion, also awesome. Finally, the long-awaited Skyrim, which did not disappoint. Its graphics are gorgeous, its soundtrack is stunning, its story is compelling, its mods are legion, and its world is rich like no other game series out there. If you like solo RPGs, get this one. You will love it. Trust.
Brenda S.
Waldron, AR
I own this both on the Xbox 360 and the PC. I love this game. It is open ended so you can do whatever you want, or you can follow a story-line. The world is massive and you can be any time of character you want. Replay-ability is great because you can be a new character with new skill sets and new adventures each time.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.