BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Justin D.
Horn Lake, MS
Talk about hours of interesting gameplay. Loved the layout and how the story line unfolded as you play it. Dragons come out of no where only for you to take them out. Customize your character how you want it to be. You are guarenteed hours of interesting gaming with The Elder Scrolls Skyrim. I highly recommend it to friends.
Nevs V.
There's a reason it's called a classic. Even people who don't like to play video games would enjoy this. It's very immersive, the graphics have been updated so it looks nice and with an open world RPG you can play it however you want. (I like to cabbages down the hill. And I like to stack cheese blocks. It relaxes me).
Jennifer E.
N Charleston, SC
Warning: Only play this game if you have the time to get absolutely addicted to it. I love this game. I love the character options and the story line(s). The fact that you can play this game all the way through multiple times and never have the same story is awesome! There are just so many possibilities for your character!
Briannah L.
Ok I freaking breath this game. If I every need something to do that's always new and super awesome this is my go to. I got the legendary pack which had all the add one in it so that just made it even better from the original!!!!
Michele H.
Bayard, NE
I have put so many hours into this game. I love it. I am not that great at it and I die a lot, but I love the game. It is fun creating characters and building skills. I love the open world maps and how I can do the mission or I can just go live a virtual life. I have enjoyed all of The Elder Scrolls games I have played.
Brenda S.
Waldron, AR
I own this both on the Xbox 360 and the PC. I love this game. It is open ended so you can do whatever you want, or you can follow a story-line. The world is massive and you can be any time of character you want. Replay-ability is great because you can be a new character with new skill sets and new adventures each time.
Mansoor S.
Game never gets old. I don't play many video games any more, but the Elder Scrolls games are an exception, especially Elder Scrolls V. It has a massive variety of options and achievements, customizations and quests, the DLC does not disappoint, and it can be played over and over multiple times, without ever getting old.
Cristopher B.
Woodbridge, CA
I LOVE the ability to free roam and have plenty to do; however, I can not do it FOREVER. I need a real purpose for my gaming. If beating the game and being able to roam around doing as you please, this is absolutely perfect. Graphics, depth of stories, variety, and even some comedy makes this a good entertaining game.
Rebeka F.
I started this game at the recommendation of a family member. They did a wonderful job adjusting things so that no matter your level things remain hard and can kill you. Flip side is that it can take a frustrating amount of time to beat the various dragons. Gorgeous graphics and amazing character customization as well.
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
Very overwhelming game because there is so much to do. I'm a completionist, so I liked tried to do every miscellaneous quest + side quest, but it was just too much. They took it a bit over board, I guess. The adding of thee dragons were cool. The customization was also nice. The graphics and music was nice as well.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.