BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This game has extremely fun game play. The graphics are pretty amazing. The storyline is intriguing. There is deep character development. It takes place in an open fantasy world. I have played this game over and over again because it has a bunch of questing that is non linear. My only minor complaint is the overuse of voice actors.
Cassondra G.
Overall, Skyrim is a fantastic game! There are plenty of quests to keep you entertained for months. If you're a completionist, like me, then there are some glitches that can be extremely frustrating (The patches don't even fix them). But if you can accept not completing certain quests, then the slight annoyance is totally worth it. The storyline is fun and the game doesn't make you guess on puzzles, the answers are always somewhere for you to find.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
I have never played a game like this before, it just isn't to my taste. With that being said, after I spent 2 hours trying to cut the ties on my hands in the beginning, I couldn't stop playing it. It was so much fun. I had to Google a lot of stuff I didn't understand but this has quickly become one of my favorite games to play.
Stefanie P.
Joppa, MD
Stunning graphics, in depth storyline, and beautiful music. Skyrim has it all in one game, and it keeps getting better with every expansion. :D The sandbox world is wonderful, and I love how you're not restricted to one path for your character, you can make them who YOU want them to be, not how the storyline dictates they should be.
Sylvester V.
If you love action adventure games skyrim is the game for you.! You play as the dragon born, the only one who has the power to kill dragon.! Collect items to craft weapons. loot chests and fallen enemies for some sweet new armor. Over this is the most fun game I have ever played. This game will ensure 50 of action packed fun. This game also offers three DLC packs which ads length and more abilities for the dragon born. If you buy a game, buy skyrim.
Freddy S.
Bedford, TX
Both the games graphics and the dual storylines make this game one of my favorites! Its elegantly told and well put together. Theres a few negative things I may have to say about this is that there are still quite a few bugs and the dragon storyline is quite short. The glitches on there suck but other then that the game is good.
Jennifer E.
N Charleston, SC
Warning: Only play this game if you have the time to get absolutely addicted to it. I love this game. I love the character options and the story line(s). The fact that you can play this game all the way through multiple times and never have the same story is awesome! There are just so many possibilities for your character!
Justin D.
Horn Lake, MS
Talk about hours of interesting gameplay. Loved the layout and how the story line unfolded as you play it. Dragons come out of no where only for you to take them out. Customize your character how you want it to be. You are guarenteed hours of interesting gaming with The Elder Scrolls Skyrim. I highly recommend it to friends.
Kassi S.
Marianna, FL
Hundreds of hours of gameplay, plenty of DLC to add on to your game, and there are infinite possibilities as to how you level up. I love this game! There are so many side quests and other things to unlock in-game, even after you defeat the storyline. I highly recommend this game, especially if you are looking to burn time!
Sarah E.
I love games where you can explore what you want to, do what you want to and spend hours playing around. Of course this is a great addition to the Elder scrolls games. Oblivion was great, as was Morrowind, but the graphics they have now are so terrific! It's lost some elements of the older games, but still worth a A from me.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.