BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Stefanie N.
Karnack, TX
I love this game! I get lost in it for hours, even after I beat it, I still play. XBox, PC.... it doesn't matter to me. This game is a must have and a must play. My oldest daughter and I play so much that my little brother can not even stand hearing any of the music for it at all now, lol. Addictive. You. Will. Not. Want. To. Stop. Playing.
Savannah S.
Tucson, AZ
Both the games graphics and the dual storylines make this game one of my favorites! Its elegantly told and well put together. Only a few negative things I may have to say about this is that there are still quite a few bugs and the dragon storyline is quite short. Maybe 8-10 hours depending on difficulty and ones individual ham-handedness.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is game i could play all day on xbox this is a game showing how it was back then when they had kill people put them in jail and what the jail cells looked like just a big room the wepons are the best wepons i have ever seen before the armor is so realistic and the blood to and it also teaches u not to steal thing or u will go to jail
Ronnie A.
Wheeling, IL
While Skyrim does almost nothing to address the weaknesses of its predecessors, it expands on the strengths to such an extent that even its most substantial flaws seem microscopic. You may not lose yourself in the unimaginative combat and story, but the world Bethesda has created is so huge and so beautifully realized that you won’t care.
Brian V.
Santa Ana, CA
With all the hype surrounding Skyrim, I thought, "Let's see if it lives up to its name." I'm glad I made the right choice. You can never be bored in Skyrim. The main storyline is super deep, relating to games before it, with multiple factors influencing Skyrim's future. But most people, me included, just wander around, doing any number of random sidequests or trying to find the next best fight. One of my favorite things to do is just climb a mountain and check out the view. Definitely recommend playing.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Skyrim is one of my favorite type of games in which you are allowed to do what you want in game whenever you want. If you want to take a break from the main story, you can do side quest or even just go around and hunt deer or giants for fun!
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
This was my first time playing an Elder Scrolls game. I was pulled in instantly. The graphics are amazing and I loved how many options you have as far as what you want to do when you play. I would sometimes spend hours just exploring and not even pay attention to the quests for weeks on end. It is amazing how much can be put into one game.
Shawn M.
Tooele, UT
Why did I wait a year after this game was released to finally pick it up? I played oblivion and others from the series but this is by far the best one. With all the DLC and the Steam Workshop where you can load user created content you can really make this game your own. Now I cant wait for them to release Elder Scrolls Online later this year!
Sara F.
Plainfield, IL
I have loved the Elder Scrolls series for a long time but I was slightly disappointed with Skyrim. I still really enjoyed the game play and I had fun fighting dragons, but I was disappointed when some of the feature in Oblivion was no longer in this new game. But maybe that was their way of branching out from what they did in the past.
Nichole B.
Greenwood, SC
I love skyrim so much. It's one of my favorite games to play. I love the creativity of the game and the graphics. Although sometimes glitches can be a burden some of them can be funny. I can't wait for the new elder scrolls games to come out.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.