BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME TO EVER EXIST IN THE HISTORY OF GAMES!!! I can go on and on about how fantastic this game is! I've probably put in over 2,000 hours+ into this beautiful game. The scenery and music alone is gorgeous and serene, and can be appreciated by anyone. I wish I could give this game more than five stars because Skyrim deserves it.
Ashley Y.
I got this game when it first came out and it glitched like crazy snd had that wierd game save glitch. My game save got up to 75MB, and I couldn't even play for 1 second without it lagging so bad. After it was fixed, I could finally enjoy the game. The quests are endless even though the main storyline can be kind of short. I love rpgs with open worlds like this that let you have endless amounts of exploration. If that is what you like, then this game ks definitely for you.
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
I just started playing because it was on sale through Steam, but I have watched my SO play a few times. It was really easy to get into and there are so many different ways you can go as far as the story line, but you can't forget how gorgeous the scenery in the game is. Overall, a good game even for people that haven't played many other games.
Jennifer P.
This game is so amazingly beautiful game I have ever played. I really enjoy the depth of the characters and the storyline and that you can completely customize your character. There are a few bugs here and there that I have encountered, but the online support is awesome and they help you with any issues you have in a professional and quick manner.
Aneleth R.
Amo skyrim, inlucso hoy en día lo sigo jugando. Sus graficas no serán las mejores del mundo pero es muy divertido y entretenido. La historia está echa para sumergirte de lleno en ella y poder participar es una de sus mejores cualidades. Recomiendo este juego 100%
Tanyah C.
Harvey, IL
After playing the game for over 8 months and still not getting bored is amazing! Between the beautiful graphics and realistic scenery to the crazy diverse plot lines and characters, It is by far the best game ever. And with the release of new content every few months there is always something to do. You truly become immersed in the word of Tamriel.
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
This was my first time playing an Elder Scrolls game. I was pulled in instantly. The graphics are amazing and I loved how many options you have as far as what you want to do when you play. I would sometimes spend hours just exploring and not even pay attention to the quests for weeks on end. It is amazing how much can be put into one game.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Gamer Expert Level 2
I dont even play this but I watch my Boyfriend play and it is so entertaining. I am not usually into games like this but this one caught my interest right away its graphics are great and I love the adventures the player goes on. I really think they should make this into a Virtual Reality Game that would be sweet, but this game is really cool.
Trisha O.
This game is so amazing and fun. I love it so much, it entertains me to the max when I play it. There's also different things you can do to your character. Exploring? The Skyrim world is so huge that exploring is a challenge which is one of the good parts to it. Also Skyrim Physics with horses and mountains will always make me laugh so hard.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is game i could play all day on xbox this is a game showing how it was back then when they had kill people put them in jail and what the jail cells looked like just a big room the wepons are the best wepons i have ever seen before the armor is so realistic and the blood to and it also teaches u not to steal thing or u will go to jail
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.