BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Ivette M.
eugene, or
You get to customize your character and choose what type of character to be. You choose your own path and can do missions whenever you want to. A lot of the game is leveling up your character and just wasting time, which is great for some of us who just like to do our own thing without having to get thrown into missions every few minutes of the game.
Raven M.
This will forever be one of my favorite games. It's how I pass time between classes or when I'm home for the weekend. The story line is great and I love the fact I can go on little side quests too. Also, have to admit I have many quotes as text tones.
Marley L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I can honestly say that Skyrim is the first video game I've played through thoroughly. This is the best video game I've played so far. All the endless quests, adventuring and exploring and fighting will keep you occupied for hours. I love the lore put into it, and not to mention the beauty of the game. This game is definitely worth a try to anyone.
Liz R.
I love fantasy RPGs, so I picked this one up one day. The scenery is fantastic, and music is WONDERFUL! I started the main quest, and lost track of time picking flowers and exploring. While exploring I just kept adding side quests; it was great!
Amber L.
Canby, OR
I had high hopes for this game and was a little disappointed it the graphics and the story. Its addicting but gets very repetitive after hundreds of dungeons. The physic aren't great just a bit and the bugs are annoying. Although the super powerful horses are kinda nice. If bethesda had put more effort into this game it could have been a great game
Brandi G.
Matthews, MO
The Elder Scrolls series have been around for a good while with Marrowind and Oblivion before they made Skyrim. Skyrim has some of the best graphics on a game so far. Along with nice game play and the ability to do whatever you want besides quests. Want to ride a dragon? Go for it. Want to murder a chicken? You'll get killed/chased out of town.
Jennifer P.
This game is so amazingly beautiful game I have ever played. I really enjoy the depth of the characters and the storyline and that you can completely customize your character. There are a few bugs here and there that I have encountered, but the online support is awesome and they help you with any issues you have in a professional and quick manner.
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
I just started playing because it was on sale through Steam, but I have watched my SO play a few times. It was really easy to get into and there are so many different ways you can go as far as the story line, but you can't forget how gorgeous the scenery in the game is. Overall, a good game even for people that haven't played many other games.
Jessica B.
Azle, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game. I originally tried it on PC but there were way too many bugs when the game first came out. My fiancé and I just picked it up again and started up where we left on in our games and there's still so much to do. It's a never ending story and it's wonderful
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME TO EVER EXIST IN THE HISTORY OF GAMES!!! I can go on and on about how fantastic this game is! I've probably put in over 2,000 hours+ into this beautiful game. The scenery and music alone is gorgeous and serene, and can be appreciated by anyone. I wish I could give this game more than five stars because Skyrim deserves it.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.