BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
Nerded out.

This is absolutely one of the best RPG games I have played to date. I have over a hundred hours of game play and still have missions to do which I love. I'm obsessed. I play this almost daily and have bought expansions and add ons. Love love.
Samantha B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game was my life for so long. Granted I never even heard of Elder Scrolls until Skyrim was released. At first I wasn't so sure about it but I'm glad i gave it a chance. the game is bad ass. The graphics look amazing even on 360 the game is definitely worth buying.
SARAH M.
This is my all-time favorite game. I just love how what you choose to do in-game affects the story-line, and how you can choose which side to stand on, etc. The landscapes within this game are also quite spectacular and you can explore such a vast area.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
Where do I begin with this game? I fell in love with it the second I started playing it . the quests, graphics, weapons, everything is just hands down amazing. Bethesda has made a few of my favorite games and I will never get tired of plying this game.
Natalie L.
Yes, yes, yes. This is one of the first Xbox games I played ( I'm a PC gamer myself ) and I have to say it really spoiled me. The graphics are AMAZING compared to Oblivion, the story line is great, and there is never a shortage to do in this open world. You don't have to be good, you don't have to be evil, you can be somewhere in between. I donate to Talos after picking the Priest's pockets. I love this game and I'm sure everyone has tried it at least once by now, but if not it is WORTH THE BUY!
Barbara W.
Palm Coast, FL
Game begins with an amazing display of advanced graphics. You will spend hours trekking across the vast wilderness of Skyrim. While the game awhile to load at times it is justified by the immense land Skyrim covers, vast assortment of equipment and nearly unlimited number of interesting quests. Fights against dragons and other mystical beasts is exhilarating.
Enjoyli H.
This game drops you in a beautiful open world. In fact, it's so open is that it can be played twice and not even seem like the same game. You do what you want when you want. The only thing I would complain about is that there are those dreaded glitches. Honestly, for that I would give it an A-. Have two separate saves and you should be able to recover. Enjoy!
Autumn H.
Harrisburg, PA
Oh how do i tell the world about skyrim... its a wonderfully fun game, yes there are glitches but honestly thats minor compared to how fun it is. If you enjoy sunlight and social communication beyond a screen maybe this isn't foryou. You will quickly become engrossed by the sheer mass of it. Though with elder scrolls online you may get more out of it then :b
Kayla K.
Marion, IL
I have played this game on and off for the better part of a year, enjoying every minute of play. There are so many different stories packed within the huge world of Skyrim that you can and I have played for over 100 hours, and am still finding new things. There are a few glitches and a few hidden Easter egg type things even past normal game play as well!
Lauren A.
Riverview, FL
If you don't have this game, that probably means you have a social life and a clean living space lol. Just kidding! But seriously, this is my favorite video game ever. I obsess over more than any other game and I love to play it. I would recommend it to anyone! Super fun, great graphics, sooo many quests that you'll never get bored. This game is the best <3
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.