BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Sarah M.
El Paso, TX
When my husband bought this game for PS3 I thought I would hate it, but it's so good. I quickly became addicted. I love games where you can go explore the world and talk to the people. I want a sequel sooo bad. I also like how you can start over and change what you do and who you are. The quests keep the game going for awhile also. Another plus is that the graphics are good.
David M.
Tigard, OR
I love how repayable this game truly is. Most game become irreverent within a year of release, but with Skyrim I keep coming back again and again. If you ever think you are bored with this game and feel like it looks dated checkout the modding community for this. You can completely re-skin the game with updated textures and additional content making this almost a new game.
Megan H.
Madison, WI
I love this game. If you enjoy the western style, free roaming RPG then this game is for you. Just beware that it is super easy to get sidetracked from your main quest. I would load up my save file to work on a quest line and end up doing something else entirely.
Andrew V.
Baltimore, OH
I have beaten and replayed Skyrim so many times I have lost count. I am a huge fan of open world games but Skyrim definitely takes the cake. I do not always have a lot of time to play games but when I do, this is the game I load on my PC. I enjoy the depth of the stories, the many many locations to explore and I find it amazing that how much the in game choices you make affect the outcome. This allows for a huge amount of replay value. Whether it is the choices you make or the characters types you choose to play.
Montana C.
Muncie, IN
This is game you could play over and over. There is so many options, you can just play the main storyline, you can go all out and do all the extra guilds and groups, you can go major into different abilities, you can do alchemy, sneaking, different types of weapons, different types of armor, making armor, enchanting, ect. It's a great free-roam game with so many possibilities.
Nikki S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I had been anticipating this game for quite awhile so when it finally came out I had to be reminded to eat and breathe. The game had so much to offer and with just the customization alone took my breath away. I think it took me 2 hours to make my Nord! It's a very addicting game that offers a vast world for exploration and most of the time takes you at the edge of your seat.
Jaime K.
Caledonia, MI

This was the first Elder Scrolls game I played and I really did love it. Lots of content to explore and fun, quirky side quests. The game is pretty lengthy for those of us who have to finish every quest. The biggest challenge for me was the loading screen. Late nights I would wake up having logged 4 or 5 hours because I fell asleep during loading. :: chuckles ::

Love the game
Chynel W.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great game, Elder Scrolls really did pull through with this game. I love how there is the story to the game but you can also go out and do more then just the story. You can have a life in this game and like the elder scrolls games. However I feel like the older the ES games, the better. For me, every time an ES game comes out, I love the previous one much more.
Monica W.
Warner Robins, GA
This game rocks. I am a big fan of role playing games and the moment I started playing this game I had no job, no CHEESE! and no sweet rolls. Just kidding this game was amazing and not to mention popular with my other friends too even though they didn't like role playing that much! This game deserves the hype and the mods that come along with it are super FUN too!
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
I go have been playing Skyrim on and off since shortly after it came out. This is the kind of game you can jump into, then get get stuck in for hours. In fact, the only thing that kept me from becoming a shut in is my son. The graphics in this game are beautiful, but get a bit glitchy. The map is vast and there is a ton to do! Still haven't finished, but will eventually.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.