BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Samantha S.
I was in love with this game from the moment I picked it up, the controls were easy to figure out and felt natural. Although I have never played any of the other Elder Scrolls I had to pick this game up and I'm so glad I did! There is so much to do and so many different ways to play through the quests. I actually just picked up playing this again and I was pleased to find more DLC then before.
Cassie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh man is this a GREAT game. I have so many Xbox games but this one is consistently being played. The graphics are wonderful, the storyline is intriguing the map is HUGE, the DLC is fantastic. I could spend all day playing this game (I may have done that a few times now... that's when you know you're addicted LOL!!) If you're considering getting this game, please do. You will not be disappointed.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I bought this once it first came out and I was obsessed for quite some time. I was highly addicted because it was super fun to play. It's a sandbox game, so whatever you want to do you can go and do it. There are quests you can do or you can follow your own path as the dragon born!
Cesar H.
Tallahassee, FL
This game is one of the best games that I've played in 2012.
What I love about skyrim is that you do not need to play all the missions in order to finish the main story. You can just do them whenever you feel like it or whenever you are passing by that area. I would personally avoid using quick travel since there are many stuffs or enemies that you can find on your way(Like Dragons. Oh yea. DRAGONS).
the joy of this game is hard to explained to someone since there is WAY to many stuffs you can do on this game.
JUST PLAY IT!
Jared H.
Miamisburg, OH
This is one of the greatest games ever made. It will take you forever to finish the entire game, which is perfect with winter coming up. If you are into deep story modes, beautiful visuals, and huge open-world gameplay, Skyrim is perfect for you. I highly recommend this game!
Jessica J.
Loganville, GA
Great game and love all the exspansion packs! I love the whole mid evil times going on and the dragons. I have replayed this game over and over I've probably mastered all of the classes by now.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is probably my FAVORITE open world game ever. I've played it many times as many different characters with different alliances and it never gets old!! If you like Dragon Age, you'll really love Skyrim. You'll never get tired of it and the quests literally never stop lol
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
From the introduction to the final scene EVERYTHING about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is perfect. The graphics are so perfect that I have a hard time imagining how they could have improved it. There is also a lot of decisions you can make in the game, which side will you fight on, which place will you discover first, who will you marry and more. This is everything RPG gaming should be.
Ellen S.
Glen Allen, VA
I can't even count the number of hours my husband and I spent playing this game. It's unlike any other game in terms of freedom to build your character and choose what experience you will have. There are so many different quests and the world is so huge that you will be entertained for hours and will even be tempted to replay the game with a new character. Definitely a must play
Emily I.
Based on the trailers this game looked amazing! Starting it out the customizing of the character, the extensive interaction with the world, the graphic, and the story line all seemed amazing. It quickly fizzled out for me though. There was too much to distract me, I thought it was lame that you could essentially pause the game mid-fight in order to take a potion, and the idea of only being able to use two spells/actions at a time seemed very limited. The game was pretty, but I felt that it was a waste of my money.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.