BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Naishmarie L.
Brandon, FL
There is so much you can do! Every character has different perks, you choose what you want to do and what path you want to take. You could pick the same character twice and have two completely different story lines. You can be a vampire, werewolf, and so much more. Better yet the game is never ending! Filled with unlimited quests and an endless map. Theres always a new area to explore in this game and unlock new things.
Haylee H.
I love the idea of this game. That got it 4 stars. However, execution– the graphics and coding could use some work. There is this glitch, where if it auto saves right when you're about to die, you keep continuously dying and can't break out of it and unless you know how to go to a past auto save, you'd think you'd have to create a new character. Quite annoying. Overall, despite its flaws I like the game.
Chase G.
Nashville, TN
...At least for a while. You can spend 100 hours in this game and still not do all there is to do. And that's before the expansion packs. The story is great, the dialogue has been vastly improved since previous Elder Scrolls games, and the world is just amazing. I often find myself admiring the landscape and sky above Skyrim, sometimes mistaking it for real life. Or perhaps wishing I was actually in there.
Emily L.
Littleton, CO
I don't even know why you'd question buying this. Nothing better has ever graced the console world. If you think you won't get addicted, reevaluate your life because it's quests on quests on quests plus, you CONSUME dragon souls. You can do whatever you want, but if you want to do something right for once in your life you should buy this game if you haven't already (it's been how many years?).
Savannah M.
Yuma, AZ
I love Skyrim! There is an endless amount of adventure and things to do. It is not the same game over and over and you can choose different quests to take and different characters to be. I gave it a B because even though there is so much diversity, you end up spending a lot of time talking to people, doing quests over again, and after you kill the main dragon, Skyrim becomes really bland and eventless.
Mally F.
Fayetteville, AR
From the very first moment that you're in control of your character it's easy to see how many options this game has! It's taken me and my girlfriend 5 months to get to level 40 (at a normal playing pace) and that's only half of how many levels there are! The graphics are beautiful and the AI is very wide-ranged. Hundreds of special weapons make this game completely customized to whatever you'd like.
Robin M.
Jacksonville, AR
This game I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I enjoy customizing my character and finding outfits for her. I also think it is awesome you can marry and adopt children. I wish I was able to adopt all the children though. :( I have all he expansions. Now if only I could play it on the computer I would be getting all the mods I could. But I suck at playing on the computer. lol I love this game though and it is hard to stop playing it.
Tiffany H.
Mission Viejo, CA
This game is one of my favorites. I love the Elder Scroll series so much for the mere fact that you can replay it multiple times, making new characters, and still discover new things each time. This is a game the I can easily have over 100 hours of play time and still be in love with it. The worlds are huge, the expansions are amazing, and the missions are great.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
This has to be one of my all time favorite games. I love the extensive story-line and character customization options and FINALLY THEY HAVE REALISTIC FEMALE ARMOR like holy cow I am so sick of playable female characters wearing nothing more than like... metal??? underwear and bras into battle. Everything about this game is golden and even if you don't dig fantasy games- you should still give this a try.
Izeyah W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the perfect game for anyone who loves open ended quests and a choose your own path type of game. The world itself is so in depth that you can literally loose yourself in the environment alone. For anyone who likes rpg or adventure this game will leave you breathless the design and precision put into this game has Bethesda written all over it. As always the Elder Scrolls does not disappoint.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.