BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Cassie B.
Manor, TX
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of the best games of all time. There are countless missions and the DLC- Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn- that open another map are just as amazing as the Skyrim map. Customize your character and then roam the land of tamrial. Free roam so you do as you please.
Meghan A.
Rubicon, WI
I got this game for Christmas when it came out in like 2012 and I am STILL playing it. So maybe I get a little sidetracked but that's what is so great about Skyrim. It provides SO much content and you don't have to follow the main plot line one hundred percent. I love making my own adventures in it.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
This game has wonderful graphics and story line. It has a good variety of tasks,quests, and activities for every kind of player. My only problem with it is that, although you don't have to follow the story line, this game is more restricted than earlier Elder Scrolls games. You can't kill most NPCs, or even attack many of them. And the game world has more rigid rules than earlier versions. Otherwise, it's wonderful!
Amanda C.
Maryville, TN
I have a hard time controlling the direction of the player. I'm a bit old school so it's hard for me to use 2 controls to make someone move. If my kid didn't tell me everywhere I needed to go, I'd be lost. He really enjoys the game and I enjoy playing with him (well, by playing, I mean me playing the game and him telling me what to do). He likes that my interest in the game is something we can share together.
Stephanie S.
One of my ultimate fave games. hours and hours of game play with story and lore that makes the experience more. I love being able to wander about aimlessly with out having to ahead to a certain style of playing or set storyline. Eventually will have to go see the greybeards. but they can wait...
Noelle F.
Pelzer, SC
I was a bit skeptical of Skyrim at first, but had heard nothing but good things and decided to try it out. And I'm glad I did! Skyrim has a lot of quests, locations, characters, and creatures, all of which make for a game that is never quite the same no matter how many times you replay. The main quest is rather boring after your first playthrough, but there's so many side quests that it is definitely made up for.
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
Skyrim is a truly immerseive , entertaining game. It is easy to lose hours of your day playing this game. Your enjoyment of this game depends on what type of player you are. If you like to explore and spend a lot of time on side quests-this is the game for you. If you stick to the main storyline and do not deviate from that, you will not enjoy it nearly as much. The main story line is actually quite short.
Jessenia Q.
Valley Village, CA
This is an a MUST have video game if you're into RPG!
I've defeated the game 5 times on different consoles and it never gets old. I highly recommend getting the DLCs with Skyrim as well. It brings another level to the game. If you like oblivion you're more than likely to enjoy this video game.
Craig G.
Fort Worth, TX
Skyrim stole months of my life. I have always played the Elder Scrolls line of games and thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

However, Skyrim added in Dragons and unbelievable graphics. This game is so engrossing that I would jump when I heard sounds. I would put on my headset and zone out for hours at a time.

Skyrim is a must have if you're a gamer at all, and if not, it's worth getting into gaming just for this!
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
I am playing this game for the second time through. There are so many fun things to do. I don't want to give to much a way but it's well worth the money. This is a game I will recommend to others as well as never sell my self. Also it's a fairly old game now so buying it used is a great option when it comes to affordability.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.