BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Lydia B.
Love this game.!! I'm so glad it came out in Xbox One version because when I had my Xbox 360 that's all I would play. So now I'm really excited. The game is like a virtual life game but way way back when they believed in dragons, wizards, vampires, warewolves. YOU NAME IT. Get the game today and become that strong warrior.
Natalie R.
East China, MI
Skyrim is one of those games that you can play for hours a day and never feel bored or dissatisfied. I bought it the day after it was released and am still playing it four years later. I grew up playing the elder scrolls (my dad introduced me to Morrowind and I also owned Oblivion), so having the same basic gameplay and story lines with updated stories and weapons and gameplay keeps it interesting and fun to this day.
Alexander B.
Flushing, NY
One of the best games EVER. Winterhold is were i normally old do blacksmithing and sell my iteams before i go on my next adventure. this game is amazing if your playing on the xbox or on the computer. you have the freedom to customize it more on the computer with mods and other fun things but on the base core of this game, it is amazing and i have played and beaten this game a minimum of 4 time. I recommend anyone to try it.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
Hands down my absolute favorite game ever. The story line is written so well, the graphics are amazing, and it's one of those games where you can keep playing so many different times and still discover new things. This has been my favorite game since it was released and I'm still playing it to this day.
Aubrey S.
Yucaipa, CA
This.game.
It is the most immersive fantasy game I have ever played and is literally my favorite video game. The storyline and lore are great and will push you to the edge of becoming obsessed. (*flaunts all of my Skyrim merchandise*)
The graphic leap from Oblivion (the previous elder scrolls game before Skyrim) was great.
They put a ton of time into this game and it shows. It's so much fun and you'll get lost in it for hours.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
This game has wonderful graphics and story line. It has a good variety of tasks,quests, and activities for every kind of player. My only problem with it is that, although you don't have to follow the story line, this game is more restricted than earlier Elder Scrolls games. You can't kill most NPCs, or even attack many of them. And the game world has more rigid rules than earlier versions. Otherwise, it's wonderful!
Laurel A.
Valley Springs, CA
I have spent countless hours playing this game! I have it for both my xbox 360 and my pc so no matter where i am i can play. I have all the DLC for xbox 360 and pc along with many of the most popular mods. Honestly i do prefer the pc experience over that of the xbox. there's just so much more you can do! you can even get brand new areas (such as Elsweyr) that modders have created! There is so much to do in this game! However if you are new to gaming, Skyrim can be especially challenging in terms of learning all the controls and the way the game runs. But worth it!
Meghan A.
Rubicon , WI
I got this game for Christmas when it came out in like 2012 and I am STILL playing it. So maybe I get a little sidetracked but that's what is so great about Skyrim. It provides SO much content and you don't have to follow the main plot line one hundred percent. I love making my own adventures in it.
Callie R.
Camanche, IA
I am in loooove with this game! Many hours (days) have been spent on this game, and I'm no where close to being done. Thats one thing I love about this game, it seems as though its never ending. Which is perfectly fine with me :) The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's not in 3rd person the whole time. You get the option to be in that view yes, but the only way to have a good view of it is with your weapons out.
April D.
Gladstone, MO
I love Bethesda and The Elder Scrolls line, this game was actually the first one i played, i kind of went back wards. Skyrim is the best game to mod on, If you ever get tired of playing the same quests and having the same gear over and over, get this for a pc and mod it. I can play this modded for ever. In fact i just upgraded my computer and had to get rid of all my mods, heartbreaking, but now i shall mod Oblivion.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.