BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

christie p.
The Good
Immense world stuffed with varied tasks to perform
Dragon battles are a blast
Lovely art design capped by some beautiful, atmospheric touches
Enjoyable battles that you can approach in a variety of ways
Lots of compelling, self-contained stories to experience in addition to the main one.

The Bad
Glitches and bugs frequently disrupt the immersion
Friendly AI is often more of a hindrance than a help.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This has to be one of the best games ever! It doesn't matter if you don't generally like RPGs, once you start playing this you wont be able to stop. In Skyrim there really is no ending and there are endless possibilities of what you can do in this game. I have over 700 hours into this game and I still love playing it. It does not get old. You will be addicted. Anyone who says they don't like Skyrim obviously has not played Skyrim XD
Courtney I.
Atlanta, GA
Skyrim is a must for any fan of sandbox games and RPG's. The world is huge and absolutely rich with adventure, beauty, and interesting NPC's. The PC is highly customizable, which is perfect for unique and individual gameplay, as well as high in replayability. At worst, the game is full of bugs and glitches -- fortunately it's also a modder's paradise, and there are numerous patches and mods to resolve those issues immediately (as well as access to the command console, which fixes many issues instantly). Prepare to spend hours exploring the beautiful and immersive land that is Skyrim.
Brandon W.
Los Angeles
Skyrim is a good game for people that hate being productive. It's much better than Oblivion, which was boring and repetitive and much better than Two Worlds II which was downright crappy. I've played this game for 80 hours total and it's still pretty fun to run around killing random people. Unfortunately the story is pretty easy and takes no time to complete but it doesn't matter if you just goof around anyways. Fun combat system.
Char Marie J.
Republic, MO
If it's open ended play you want, this is your game! I love the fact that there is a story line, but you can change that story line based on the decisions you make. You have the ability to go good or bad, pick your sides, and decide your fate. You can play the game many times and come out with a different scenario each time based on what you've decided to do with your character. The quests are a lot of fun and the graphics are amazing!
Matthew S.
Vancouver, WA
The game is massive, many faces to see, many caves to explore. And for once you get to take down dragons!! But as you fight dragons, they start to become a bit dull when you start to kill them twice over and then when you get stronger weapons, better armor, it almost becomes pointless. but this game has so much to see and do where the dragons are just a small, er large?, portion of the game. the game is polished more than the other installments but its still retains a gloomy and dark setting as textures are sometimes bland or may all have a darker tone than certain areas should.
Rose T.
Troy, NY
I didn't play rpg's as a rule. I stuck with things like Halo and COD. But, I got hooked into this game. You can play for days and never repeat a thing. The graphics are amazing, I could just stare at it all day. I love all of the dlc, and love that I can make a house, catered to my liking. Also, love that I adopted kids.

I'm a fan of just dungeon diving, and love that certain dungeons regenerate so when I finally do run out of things, which hasn't happened yet, that I can keep playing the same character
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love Skyrim! I play it on my PC. I love fantasy titles. They make me feel like I'm in a new world and provides a great atmosphere for the imagination! If your'e a fan of fantasy games I suggest you try this one! Maybe you'll end up with 62 hours of dedicated game play like me!

My only issues is that if you tab out, the game glitches quite a bit. You can often see whatever program or web page you had faintly on the screen.
Lydia B.
Love this game.!! I'm so glad it came out in Xbox One version because when I had my Xbox 360 that's all I would play. So now I'm really excited. The game is like a virtual life game but way way back when they believed in dragons, wizards, vampires, warewolves. YOU NAME IT. Get the game today and become that strong warrior.
Alexander B.
Flushing, NY
One of the best games EVER. Winterhold is were i normally old do blacksmithing and sell my iteams before i go on my next adventure. this game is amazing if your playing on the xbox or on the computer. you have the freedom to customize it more on the computer with mods and other fun things but on the base core of this game, it is amazing and i have played and beaten this game a minimum of 4 time. I recommend anyone to try it.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.