BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
I love the open world of this game. Getting to run around and look for treasures is probably my favorite part. I mainly do side mission, it's just what I prefer. I also like how there isn't guns(obviously) so most stuff is close action fighting, which makes it a little more difficult. But you also have arrows which is fun to master. My overall view is I love this game. I've been playing it for days and feel like I've barely made a dent into it.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this game! Beautiful graphics, huge map, great storyline and love finding easter eggs. So much to do you will spend months just exploring. It does glitch out at times but just reload a saved game and it should be fine. I highly recommend this game!!!! Plus I love a good challenge when fighting enemies.
Christopher E.
Marshall, MN
This is the best game ever...you can literally do anything and everything you want to do. this is defiantly a game that has sooo sooo sooo much to do you will often invest months into it and still not be done. I've had the game for a year and i am still not board. i am always on the look out for things in every corner of every room. and the game is pretty. and you kill dragons...yeah dragons, you wont ever care what happens for the rest of the day
Michelle H.
The best game I have out of all the rest I own . It's a challenging and but also very fun . To me it's a long game as well but I love games like this . Some end very quickly. I recommend it . I love it and you might too . The first person perspective is good but I love how you can go into a third person perspective ☺️
Bailey H.
Ringgold, GA
This is the greatest game ever made. This is coming from a 32 year old gamer. I have played my whole life and this game is the one I have been going back to. I find it sad that I will turn off my Xbox one and hook up the 360 just to explore the world of skyrim. I don't think I will ever accomplish everything in the game.
Crystal S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Bethesda's Elder Scrolls has out-done themselves with Skyrim! This open world role playing game has fantastic scenery of which players can explore with endless quests that add to game play. I have personally spent countless hours playing side quests and leveling up my customizable character. I would recommend this game to anybody who loves gaming as much as I do. Although this game is not of the online multiplayer variety, it's a great game!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I probably have spent the most hours playing this video game more than any other one. It's extremely addictive. While the main quest is just okay, I loved the side quests and how pretty much every character you talk to has a quest for you. I'm not amazing at video games, and I liked that this game is pretty beginner-friendly.
Randielynn T.
Pharr, TX
I remember playing this when it first came out. Hearing that itos still number 1 out there is just so awesome. I know it's a great game. And although I haven't played it in years I know it continues to be #1
Daniel D.
Sheridan, OR
This is one of those games that you need to play. You may start off as any one of the different races, each with its own special traits. The Nord race is the main group in this game. There are endless adventures, tough decisions, and even Dragons! The best part about this game is the ability to roam around freely and choose exactly how you want to make your adventure. You can replay it over and over again and have a new adventure each time.
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I had seen a few playthroughs on YouTube of this game and wanted to play, but didn't have a way to. After a few months, I actually got an Xbox and played the game before this - Oblivion - and really liked it. I got Skyrim for my birthday and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It provides hours and hours of endless quests, you get to KILL FREAKING DRAGONS, the graphics quality is to die for, and the storyline is fantastic. I love this game. Too much.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.