BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Bianca D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game was an absolute obsession in high school, it has incredible graphics, immersed story line and an absolutely amazing overall feeling when playing. Bethesda really outdid themselves when elder scrolls came out.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
RPGs are my absolute favorite and skyrim is one of the best story lines I have ever seen in a game. If you haven’t played it you must! It’s a few years old and I’m still playing it. It’s literally a classic 💯
Anthony M.
San Gabriel
One of the best games I've ever played. This game was so awesome , openworld and play at your own pace, stunning scenery and great story line plus almost endless side quests. I wish there was a second one.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
This was a gift for mothers day from my oldest son. I honestly don't really play video games too often but the second I started playing this I was hooked! I think this is one of my most favorite games.
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Oh my goooooooshhhh!!! I LOVE this game so much!  I have spent days at a time exploring the worlds, finding shouts, acquiring wealth, and so much more.  I love the extentions that are availbale for it as well.  It makes a virtually endless game, with all of the quests that turn into side quests that turn into side quests...and so on, and gives you even more things to do!  I even painted my ski helmet this season with a skyrim theme :) I will never stop playing this game and I look forward to the next installment.  The Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and Dawnguard DLC's are all amazing as well!  *Holy Grail game forever*
Danielle P.
This game. This is my ride or die. This is the Romeo to my Juliet. I’ve spent far too many hours on this game, yet also not nearly enough. There is so much you can do in this game, and it appeals to so many different people. I love how I get to name and decorate my player and choose their skills and grow skills. I love that you can choose to be good or evil, which side of the civil war to fight on, and you can even build a home, get married and adopt kids you either find on the streets or in an orphanage. The quests are literally limitless, so it’s impossible to run out of quests. My favorite quest is when you are a detective working on a serial killer case and how there are multiple outcomes and consequences for the way you play your quests. It’s such an incredible game and I hope to always be able to play it 😍
E G.
Goshen, IN
I picked up Morrowind at a garage sale for $5 and ended up loving it. I would play this game for hours and hours, even after the newer games came out. Eventually, my brother decided I needed Skyrim and gave it to me as a birthday gift. What can I say about it? This game is absolutely amazing. Besides the stunning graphics and scenery, there are some great features in this game that make it easier to use than the older one I had played. Skyrim is challenging, fun and, of course, easy to play for hours! I enjoy immersing myself in that world so much and never know what adventures I will go on.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more. Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more - with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience.
Cait M.
Hertford, NC
I would give this five stars; however, I can't bring myself to do it considering the pesky bugs within the game. It does not seem much different than Skyrim for the Xbox 360 other than an increase in the graphics quality. As for the actual game itself, prepare to be hooked as soon as you insert the disk. Skyrim takes you on an incredible journey full of adventure and leaves you at the edge of your seat with its gripping storyline.

The picture I added is my character on Skyrim. My gamer tag is IntoxiCaitlyn on the Xbox One. 😊
Elizabeth S.
Ames
This game is one of the greatest of all time. I’ve been playing off and on since original release and I still am just as enthralled with the gameplay and stories. I make Skyrim references often. Such a well made game.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.