BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Lois W.
University Pk, PA
What an excellent open sandbox game! You will never find a time where you're bored or just waiting for something to happen. There are tons of things to do, from stealing from the Archmage to battling dragons. Leveling never feels like a chore, and quests come naturally. Get this game!
Miranda S.
This is still my favorite game. The world is very detailed and rich. Each race has their own story lines, strengths, and weaknesses. You can gain experience any way you want, follow quests, not follow quests... This game is open to so many possibilities and every time you play it you have a different experience since so many events occur randomly.
Ashley R.
Minneapolis, MN
Bethesda does it again. I originally thought that Morrowind was the greatest game ever. Then they released Oblivion...and now the epic release of Skyrim. It blew me away. The graphics are incredible, the storyline is action packed and can be played for weeks! The great thing about this game is that you can constantly improve your character, do the tasks you want at your choosing, and make your own choices in an open world setting. Absolutely incredible! This is a game that you can play over and over again (which I have) and never be able to do the same thing twice. It's one to go down in the history books for BEST GAME EVER in my opinion.
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS
I mean, how can someone go wrong with another Elder Scrolls game? I started with Morrowind, played Oblivion, and then started Skyrim when it came out. I seriously love all of the games. The gameplay has always been great in my opinion.
For a change of pace, its also kind of fun to play your character like an npc would be programmed to play. :)
Bethany K.
Madison, GA
I love RPG's and this is the ultimate RPG. The game play is awesome and the extensive and seemingly never ending source of missions is great. We would play it all day everyday for the longest time, until all the glitchiness became unbareable. My husbvand never finished playing it because we just got oo fed up with the glitches. every time you see a dragon and are fighting it, terrible glitch and freeze. ugh, it was really awful. this would be the best game ever if not for that.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
Gamer Expert Level 2
If you loved Oblivion, you'll love Skyrim too. There are unlimited hours of quests and areas to roam. The dragons are a plus, though sometimes a little too easy to kill. I wasn't a big fan of the dragon shouts, never really using them . Also, switching to different shouts and weapons could sometimes be a pain. I love the different skills you can master and the ability to add points to different attributes. The graphics are amazing. A lot of well worth time played into this game.
Cody D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Skyrim is one of the best games that I have ever played. I love how much that you can do in the huge world, and the fact that you are not a complete slave to the game. You can actually play the game until you get sick of it and not even do the main story line. It has a great story line, as it has many side missions that are just as, if not more interesting than the main story. Overall this game's pros out weigh the cons by a long shot. I would and do recommend this game to any gamer.
Harrison H.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is awesome. The replay value is really high because you can go through it again as a different race/gender and make totally different decisions. I also appreciate that they don't really place you on a morality scale like a lot of RPGs do. You just sort of do stuff and if you want you can murder people and rob and be a criminal, but you don't grow horns or anything like that. I bet the price down has come down a lot since I bought it, so I highly recommend picking it up.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
One of my all time favorite games. I recently started playing Skyrim again for the 3rd time and am falling in love with it all over again. The graphics and landscapes are breathtaking and easy to get lost in its beauty. There is so much to do with so many side quests.The only complaint I have is the glitches, some of which are quest breaking.
Alyssa C.
Florence
I have been a big fan of all Elder Scroll games. I could not wait for this game and got it for Christmas when it came out. I still have yet to finish since with every update and every expansion their is more to do. I love it and can't wait to see what comes next. I have beta tested the stuff they are doing for online of this. So far it seems to be like it will be fun sadly though I will probably wait till the big hype over it is down due to all the lag it is going to produce.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.