BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Mena B.
Rapid City, SD
This is one of the best games i have ever played. I can play it over and over again and not get bored. Theres so much to do,so much to explore, so many missions. The dlcs make it over the top outstanding. You will NEVER run out of things to do on this game. It is the best and on my top ten list of games i love. In fact, im gonna get the skyrim logo as a tattoo!
Jessica H.
Portland, OR
I have played this game through so many times as different races. The game is very addicting it has a lot of side quests that only can be done if your part of one faction or the other. So playing it through once really isn't an option if you want to experience everything. I love this game and recommend to anyone who likes side quests and really well done graphics.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
Normally, this is not my kind of game. I usually go for puzzle games or games like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing.

I stsrted playing this on my sisters recommendation. Oh. My. God. I wss in love.

The graphics are awesome. The story is awesome. This game, it's AWESOME. I love that there is always something to do. Whether it be on the main story or one of they many side quests. Making potions, enchanting items, KILLING DRAGONS.

This game rocks. I do recommend at least trying it.
Cherise A.
Puyallup, WA
I have had Skyrim for over a year, and have still not completed the game. In fact, I find myself roaming the vast expanses of the game often times with a goal in mind, but not really caring. There's just so much to look at and experience. The landscape is beautiful, and the story-line is enthralling.

The only thing I have a hard time with is how repetitive the game can get. I find myself going into zombie mode after about an hour of playing, and get easily frustrated at the mundane portions of the game.
Courtney K.
How I love thee! Seriously though, I couldn't get enough of this game when it came out. The map is so expansive, and the graphics are absolutely stunning! The main quest line is a breeze to get through, but don't let that discourage you! There are so many interesting side quests to do, it seems like this game is never ending. I enjoyed most of the other Elder Scrolls games, but I definitely appreciate the addition of dragons! I definitely love having this for PC, the modding options are endless!
Emily F.
Ashtabula, OH
I've been playing the Elder Scrolls series since Morrowind so I'm very critical in what I expect from and Elder Scrolls game. I really love this game. I've made so many different characters, I've lost count. I think it's perfect for people who have never played and Elder Scrolls game before because it is so immersive that automatically you feel like you're there.
Katelyn R.
Bedford, TX
Honos of course being my Skyrim character. This is no doubt one of my all time favorite games, if not the best one I've ever played. You get so entranced in game play, hours just fly by.
Being able to choose your path and style in the game almost completely is one of the best aspects of it. A sneaky elf or perhaps a beefy orc? The choice is yours and no matter what you choose, there is a way to complete every mission in the game (if you dedicate hours upon hours of your life to the task, which you will).
Sabrina B.
Olive Hill, KY
So, I'm not the biggest gamer out there, but I still love to play. And for months I heard people do nothing but rave about this game, I thought the game would be good of course since I had heard so much about it. I was wrong.. Its AWESOME! I got hooked on this game from the moment I tried it, I love how It has the main story line but there are side missions and you get to choose how you want to develop your character.. If you haven't played this game, give it a chance and you wont be disappointed
Mairi M.
This game is absolutely beautiful and immersive. I've done play-throughs where I never even touch the main story and put at least 40 hours into it. The world map is massive and if you don't use the fast travel option it really does feel like you are traveling across a wild country side. My only gripe is that the leveling system is a little awkward to use.
Erika B.
Stockton, CA
This was my first taste of the Elder Scrolls and boy was I missing out on something good. This is a game best suited for those who like to ( and have time to) explore a very large open world and who like to take a very basic character and develop them. On the negative side, Ive noticed that the longer I play the glitchier the game gets, Ive heard that that's due to the autosave feature so I recommend turning it off (unless you want to disappear into the side of a mountain and have to star over.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.