BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Summer H.
This is easily one of the best games I have ever played, and I've played a ton of games. I first started playing it on the Xbox 360 and now have about 500 hours (20 days) of gameplay on my Dark Elf character alone. If you add in my Orc and Wood Elf I would say I have about 600 hours of gameplay. Once I started getting into PC gaming more I couldn't ever get off of Skyrim. The beauty of it is absolutely astonishing. Then adding in mods is great. This game has an endless supply of PC mods. The DLC's for this game are awesome too.
Renee O.
Merrillville, IN
Skyrim is one of those games that sucks you in and makes you wish you could just sit in the house for a week glued to the tv. The variety of options as to who you want to be, how you want to look, where you want to go and do are completely open. You are the master of your life in this game. If you don't want to start the main quest until you have completed various side quests, you don't have to. If you want to spend your time climbing mountains and killing sheep you can. Your experience is for you to choose. The hours that you can put in this game can range from a simple 20 to 100+ depending on the game experience you want to have. This is one of the most detailed open games I have ever played.
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite games in the last five years. I love a game that gives you so much freedom to take it in the direction you want to go. Character creation and customization are great in this game as well. You can play this game for as long as you want and still find more things to do. I usually have problems with first person perspective games because I have motion sickness; however, the game allows you to pull back over the shoulder far enough that I can manage to play the game for several hours without feeling sick.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
I love Skyrim so much, I could probably cry. This is the actual definition of an open world game. There are no limits to what you can do. You can play as any type of person you want. There are a million quests, people to meet, and things to do. This is by far my favorite game ever. You can literally play for hours and never run out of things to do. I couldn't recommend Skyrim enough.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
Skyrim is a phenomenal, open world game where each player can truly play the way they want to. I've been playing it for over a year, and have barely even touched the main quest. Instead, I've been finishing side quests and smaller storylines, but it sure doesn't feel like I'm just completing "smaller" quests.

Skyrim truly lets the player decide what kind of role they will play in their universe, and gives each person the freedom to be a hero, villain, or something in between. Once again, a great addition to TES series.
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
Skyrim V Elder Scrolls was my first introduction to the Skyrim series and I must say I was hooked from day one. Friends have a thick guide to the game but I prefer to wander around and find missions on my own. There are so many places to visit and quests to accomplish that I'm sure I will never find, but I'm ok with that. A great one player game that you can either play for extremely long amounts of time playing, or a quick 20-30 min and get a few small tasks accomplished. Great graphics, great idea, great game!
Mitch B.
San Clemente, CA
All time favorite game of the entire Elder Scrolls series. Started playing the original Morrowind and haven't looked back. Skyrim's story line is amazing, game play is emense, there is never a point in time where you don't have something you can be doing. Whether that's questing, leveling up or gaining all the achievements. Still play to this day and do not plan on not playing.
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I have put so many hours into this game and there is still so much to do. I love that it's open world and you basically choose what you will do at any given time. There have been days that I have just spent time grinding for gold in "dungeons" and the next day was spent building and decorating a house. There are several races that you can choose to play as and all have unique abilities. You can then choose which path you want your character to go on. I have multiple characters that are very different which helps to keep the game fresh. Anyway, I could go on and on and this revolutionary fantasy game but I just recommend you try it if RPGs are your thing. I guarantee you will love it.
Kendall B.
Skyrim is a good game for anyone who enjoys a game with immersion and a personally designed gameplay experience. The world is large and exploration based, with beautiful graphics and multiple locations to explore totally unrelated to the plot. I've had the game for over a year now and I haven't finished yet because of how fun the side quests and cave exploration is. Loading times are about on level with Grand Theft Auto V (i.e. pretty slow) but not unbearable. You can be as law abiding as a saint or be a thieving assassin. You can max out a plethora of skills and learn endless Dragon shouts (a power unique to only dragons and your character) limited only by the amount of dragons you slay.
Kim F.
Skyrim is an exceptional game, and not just because it has amazing graphics that transport you to a new world, or because the story is so in depth and interesting that you cant help but fall in love with the characters. No, Skyrim is an awesome game because still, years after its release, everyone is still playing it. And that's proof enough that this game is something special.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.