BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Emily T.
This has to be my one of my favorite games of all time. I don't even know where to begin. Well, this game feels like it never ends. There are so many different quests you can do and so many different things you can become on the game. Like you can become a thief , assassin, werewolf , vampire and many more. The controls are easy and the game never gets old. Overall, this game is worth the buy.
Meagan R.
My boyfriend purchase this game and at first I did not think I was going to enjoy it but after playing for a little bit I realize that I really love the game. I can be whoever I want to be, I can change my path, and I can dress her however I want but it is smarter to dress with the best armor and I learned that the hard way. LOL. I totally recommend this game for anyone who loves RPG games
Alayna F.
Oklahoma City
One of the best games on the market Bethesda always out does thereselfs. This free roam game takes you to magical world with dragons, trolls, and giants. Fulfill your fantasy of being the hero. Great game.
Dylan B.
Nottingham, NH
This game was revolutionary. There is so much to do in this game its not even funny. The exploaration is brilliant you can explore every inch of this gamem The design of the game is amazing, this openworld game is one of the best. The character customization is incredible. From playing this game for over 200 hours i can tell you that its well worth the money, and your time to play skyrim.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK
Skyrim, while not my favorite of the Elder Scrolls series, definitely had a story that cannot be matched. The language of the Dovah, learning about real life sJw issues inside a game you love. This game inspired me to finally get the Sigil of Akatosh on my left shoulder.
10/10 would become obsessed with.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
This is a great game because you can spend a lot of time playing it. Especially if you go off the beaten path and do not just stick right to the main story line. The only thing is sometimes it gets old. This is a game I love and have been playing since it came out, but I still have not beaten it. That is because I keep downloading extra content and take breaks here and there because I get burnt out from the game. I am almost done with the main story line and am really enjoying it. Very much like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
Skyrim is addictive among RPGs. With a variety of races and classes, customization of your character is easy, and there are myriad ways to play - mage, warrior, thief, archer - to the point that following the main quest line is just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many skills to build on, from light armor to lock picking, that there's no limit to how many quests you can finish or how many ways you can build your character. Fun and highly addictive, especially the Thieves Guild quests since they can get you lots of gold.
Summer H.
This is easily one of the best games I have ever played, and I've played a ton of games. I first started playing it on the Xbox 360 and now have about 500 hours (20 days) of gameplay on my Dark Elf character alone. If you add in my Orc and Wood Elf I would say I have about 600 hours of gameplay. Once I started getting into PC gaming more I couldn't ever get off of Skyrim. The beauty of it is absolutely astonishing. Then adding in mods is great. This game has an endless supply of PC mods. The DLC's for this game are awesome too.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a lot of fun. The world is vast and complex and beautiful! I played this on an xbox. The storylines are very interesting and I enjoyed that there are so many ways of learning about the world (exploring, reading books, talking to people, quests, observing, etc). I enjoy that it is not a game focused on just running around shooting at things.
However, the game is pretty buggy. There are a lot of funny glitches and there are also some very annoying glitches. Additionally, without spoilering anything, some of the quests start to seem very repetitive.
Overall, while I still prefer some of Bethesda's other games, Skyrim is definitely worth a play and is entertaining.
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite games in the last five years. I love a game that gives you so much freedom to take it in the direction you want to go. Character creation and customization are great in this game as well. You can play this game for as long as you want and still find more things to do. I usually have problems with first person perspective games because I have motion sickness; however, the game allows you to pull back over the shoulder far enough that I can manage to play the game for several hours without feeling sick.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.