BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Mike H.
Cedar Springs, MI
Over and over and over, I have played this game and could not ever do a playthru without encountering something I did not the time before. It is literally amazing. Granted, so far I have loved every Elder Scrolls game that has come out, this one is a far superior to its predecessors. Each character your create is treated differently and that alone allows for multiple restarts. What better way to end boredom!
Trent V.
Bettendorf, IA
I really like this game because one, it's on the xbox 360! But also because it has a little bit of something for everyone in it, you can just tell from character customization, to actually being able to choose how you respond to someone. It also creates a nice blend how you can choose to attack with fighting, or magic. And you can also choose to be a thief as well. I am very impressed with how good the graphics are and all the add-ons they have on the game. Overall, I love this game, I have put MANY hours into it, and I feel very good about this game. A+
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
My all time favorite game! I love the Nordic theme and environment. It's a game that you could play for years and still find something new. There's so many different ways to play you could start a new character and have a completely different experience. I usually choose to play with a balance between a mage and swordsman. My main character is an awesome Nordic chick who resembles Lagertha from the Vikings!
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA
Whats great about this game is that you can either follow the storyline or just go off and have an adventure on your own and explore the world. I love this game just because there is always something new that pops in when I'm playing. I think the coolest thing i saw was the headless man riding a horse.

Another cool thing for me was that you can just go off on your own and try to improve your skills. I've been just practicing on my thief skills just because its such a thrill to know that you might get caught and have to fight your way out of your mess.
Julinne S.
This game is very elaborate in my opinion, crazy amount of side quests and a super long main quest line. You'll certainly get your moneys worth, this game is never ending. I personally loved the thieves guild missions completed em all and loved the story. Had barely touched the main quest. its open world so you could roam around. you're able to create your character, clothe them decide their features. Of course plenty of weapon choices and locations. Fast travel is included thank god because the map takes hours to go from one side to the other.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
This is one of my favorite games on Xbox. I love that it has such a rich storyline and additional side quests to complete, so there is always something to do in the game. I never feel bored while playing, because i'm always trying to accomplish tasks. The graphics are amazing, and the soundtrack is quite addicting. This game definitely sucked me in, and i can't wait to see what else Bethesda has up their sleeves.
Jessica R.
I am surprised no one has made a review on this game. I being a huge xbox 360 gamer played this game when my husband got it as a gift. I was such a "Halo" nerd that I wasn't too interested in trying other games. He convinced me to give it a shot and I cant tell you how addicted I got. I instantly fell in love with the game and recommend this game too any xbox fan as a MUST HAVE for their collection!
Emily T.
This has to be my one of my favorite games of all time. I don't even know where to begin. Well, this game feels like it never ends. There are so many different quests you can do and so many different things you can become on the game. Like you can become a thief , assassin, werewolf , vampire and many more. The controls are easy and the game never gets old. Overall, this game is worth the buy.
Laurel Z.
Lower Burrell, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite games! I received it for my birthday and honestly wasn't too excited to play it. Once I sat down and actually started to play, well, there went my entire summer. The story line isn't too terribly long or hard to complete, but it was such a fun journey! Plus there are so many side missions you can do and so many cool organizations to be a part of! I've played through several times as different types of characters and have had completely different experiences each time. This game seriously never gets old!
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL
Classic game, all time favorite!

I got this game with my Xbox 360 when I purchased it. This game was my favorite and it was the one I wanted so the combo was perfect at the time. This game is so much fun and so much to do. I bought the collectors edition hardback guide to the game bc I loved it so much and it helps you learn things if you've never played the series before, but now I'm a fan. Awesome game and I recommend people to play it!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.