BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love all the Skyrim series to be honest but I really enjoyed the story line of this one. I love that you can follow the story line or go off on your own and then come back to it as you please. I also like the gathering in this one some times you just want to run around the world picking flowers.
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
This is my favorite game! I feel as though it is never ending. I have restarted so many times. I love how the game is so big. You can start of in the Mages guild, thief's guild, Liberation of Skyrim, Dragon born... Your options are many. I love everything about this game. I get lost in it.
Sydney B.
Burlington, NC
The Elder Scrolls is one of the best series there is. Skyrim is an amazing game, it’s almost endless gameplay. You definitely get your money’s worth when it comes to time spent playing. The soundtrack great, the graphics are great. This game is a must play.
Alex H.
I could play Skyrim forever if it would just stop crashing! But that's okay, I love it anyways. The mods integrated into the game are pretty cool. It's beautiful and you can go on questing forever in a million different ways. I have bought this game over and over.
Emily R.
Gardner, MA
They took out a lot of the better features from the older games but its okay, some holes in the story line. Just hyped up for the graphics, try oblivion if you like skyrim
Mike H.
Moberly, MO
Byfar one of the best Elder Scrolls games. The open map allows for players to explore and discover the world of Skyrim without being forced to only play the main storyline. With tons of sides quest this games never gets boring
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
My favorite company and one of my favorite games. This is one of my favs mainly because it is set in a fantasy world and you can be an elven Archer. ;) Not nearly as good in my opinion as Oblivion, but it's still awesome.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
My girlfriend is obsessed with this game. And when I say obsessed I mean, she literally gets lost in it and forgets about everything going on around her. I don’t play games much, but she does, so she’s picky with her games and she lives this one.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
RPGs are my absolute favorite and skyrim is one of the best story lines I have ever seen in a game. If you haven’t played it you must! It’s a few years old and I’m still playing it. It’s literally a classic 💯
Anthony M.
San Gabriel
One of the best games I've ever played. This game was so awesome , openworld and play at your own pace, stunning scenery and great story line plus almost endless side quests. I wish there was a second one.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.