BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Jessica C.
Washington, DC
What can I say? Skyrim is great! Customizable. Exploration is wonderful. The fighting is developed well. My biggest complaint is that the NPC's and story in general is really lacking depth. I guess I shouldn't see it as "that type of game" but my gameplay would have been so much better had the NPC's had rich relationships with your character. In fact, I would've liked a rich back story for my character! Also, when you find out blacksmithing is THE way to level up, that's all you end up doing... Eventually I got a little tired of doing the same thing over and over again, but it's a great game over all.
Karen K.
Farmington, MI
Skyrim is a startlingly vast game that has consumed an embarrassing amount of my spare time over the past year or so. It is so expansive and well developed that it feels fresh every time you play, with seemingly endless quests and an interest grabbing stream of random concurrences, such as assassination attempts and dragon attacks. The main conflicts and story lines are truly rich and engaging and they present complicated moral decisions with no clear right or wrong answer. I think this is a wonderful game for anyone that loves an open ended gaming style... And has an awful lot of free time...
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
Imagine yourself on a dense plane as a cloud howls by bringing the winds of the north. As you pass through the empty plane with a great sword slinged to your back blood oozing from a thigh as the flesh wound from an Ork miles from your desolate path. As you ever slowly trudge along the path the wind picks up from the distance trees twisting and turning and dancing as hair flows through a windy day. A thundering boom is shot in the distance and from the mountains a dragon approaches shooting from the sky as would a lightning bolt to the ground. Do you stand and face the beast or do you run... welcome to skyrim.
Megan W.
If you're looking for a game that goes way beyond the main story line, this is one that will deliver. The downloadable content add-ons are extremely rich and worth the cost. They are very much mini-games within the game and tie in with the rest of the story line nearly seamlessly. The graphics are amazing and you can spend endless hours exploring and building up your various strengths. I did find that if you play the Dawnguard add-on it doesn't play very nice with the Companions quest line. Without giving away anything, let's just say they are really playing apples and oranges and it doesn't always seamlessly flow. It can be a bit buggy in places, as well, and the load times can be frustratingly slow. However, keeping in mind the quality of play, it is easy to forgive.
Girly F.
OK first we will start with the pros: 1.AMAZING VIDEO AND AUDIO!! 2.The plot of it all is amazing :) 3.and lastly your the DRAGON-BORN DUH!

Now the Cons: 1. At some points in the game it becomes very glitchy :( 2. The game can be a bit pricey...at least it was when I bought it :( 3. That when you pick your race in the beginning of the game its permanent and this may not bother you but I will not be tied down to one race like if I wanna be a lizard one day but then the next I get tired of her tale sticking out of everything she wears ill wanna be an nord see what I mean? Or is it still me?
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
If you ever are in need of (or just plain want) a game that will keep you busy for...forever, this is your game. There are so many side tasks. I also like that there's several different difficulty settings (rather than just 'easy, medium/regular, and hard or extreme'). The best part is that this gets so many updates where there are more add-ons as far as the story and tasks go, as well as the update for Kinect, which is AWESOME. I have never once even considered trading this game in and I've had it since it was first released and am still not done with even the regular main storyline.
Susan B.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Skyrim was the first game I played in the Elder Scroll's series and I have to say, it completely blew me away. Bethesda created a world that is beyond beautiful - it breathtaking and immersive. It is easy to get lost for hours in this world and I am always excited when they release new expasions. This is one of the few games I have truly beat, having done everything I possibly can in the world. Along with amazing game play you get a game with a fantastic storyline. with the challenge level, storyline, and world, you easily have a recipe for a game that will keep you busy for weeks!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is probably the best video game on the market right now. It is so interactive. The story line is amazing. There are so many side quests to achieve. The game is endless. You never get bored playing #skyrim . I can literally play this game for hours not knowing how much time has passed by. The graphics are out of this world. If you havent played this game, you need to! You'll be hooked!
Melissa B.
Buckeye, AZ
If you're into RPG and single player games this one's a great one to add to your collection. I like that I am able to stop where I want or need to in the game to do other things. I downloaded this using the GameStop App as well as Steam which made the process pretty simple. I've only gotten a bit into the game but so far it's very nice, the graphics are all right and the game seems pretty self explanatory. Because I did not buy the actual disc copy I do not have any place to look up the keys needed to play (such as w for forward, etc) so I'll have to look that up at another time.
Katharine C.
Skyrim. One of the better games I have played in a while. The main quest line seemed short to me but thankfully there are "add-on's" you can purchase like hearthfire and dawnguard that will extend the play a little. After that its just the never ending quests and leveling up all skills. Its still a bit glitchy, there are some quests that I can not complete because of glitches. But never the less, its still a fun game.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Surprise , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.