BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Dulce B.
Torrance, CA

This game is beautiful, the music is inspiring and the story is wonderful. If you love epic fantasies this game is for you. And there is no right or wrong way to play, you can blast through the main quest, or wander aimlessly doing a thousand little quests, or a mix of them both. And just because a bad gamer like me can actually do well at this game does not mean its simple. There is a way to decide how easy or hard to play, so ramp it up to legendary if you are great at games or stick to novice if you're like me and fake giant spiders freak you out :)
Christine E.
The main quests on this game are fun, but the best part of this game is that there are so many side quests and different things to do that you can essentially play forever! The add-ons are a lot of fun, as well, I especially love Hearthfire where you can build your own home and adopt children. There are not a lot of skill-based games that are as detailed and extensive as this game. I love that the world map is one large map without having to load different areas, etc (except to go into houses or some cities). The exploring is seamless. However, don't forget to save when you're in the main Skyrim area or you might lose a lot of progress!
Niki T.
I have to admit that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game! The world that you are in is huge. There are so many things that you can do in the game. So many choices to make, so many quests, beautiful graphics. I love that you can pick and design your own character in the beginning too. Collect tons of cool items, decorate your own houses, turn into a werewolf, feed on humans as a vampire, fight in big battles, make friends, get married, be a thief, an assassin, slay dragons, and so much more. I have been playing for months because I have been doing every quest I can possibly do. I'm never bored. This is by far my favorite game right now.
Michele D.
Saugerties, NY
This is a great game, I love the gameplay, the customization for the characters, the graphics are gorgeous. This is a long, time consuming game which could be a downside for some people I guess. I have actually had to start over once or twice because if you go for a while without playing it's easier to forget where you've left off! I'm actually getting ready to restart again because my daughter loves watching and she keeps badgering me to start a game up again LOL
Tia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Such an amazing game for the price you pay, definitely worth it! Skyrim allows you to create your own character and do quest/mission whenever you like. I like the idea that Bethesda, created Skyrim because they do a great job with allowing character to freely do as they please. This gives a more "realistic" way of playing. Also, it is a very long game, with lots of opportunity. Not to mention the DLC that comes with the game. Cant go wrong with Bethesda Soft-works.
adrianna f.
This game is seriously one of the best i have ever played. the graphics are amazing for both console and PC. i usually play multi-player games and don't enjoy game with story lines but this game is one of the best. the story is so intense that you wont want to stop. of course you don't always have to do the main story line since it's an open world game. i think that's what i enjoyed most about it since you didn't have to stick the story line the entire time. you could go off and do your own thing such as exploring ruins, fighting dragons, buy and sell goods, make armor and weapons, and much more. i 11/10 recommend buying this game.
Kyle T.
Skyrim is great, it isn't perfect but it deserves an A based on how much content you get for the price and the fact that it is a gorgeous, high-quality RPG. The combat isn't always a joy and the vast living world causes a fair number of bugs, but you can play this game for 100 hours without completing everything. The breadth of experience and variety are truly astounding, and it's easy to get lost in the game. My only real complaint is that you NEED time to enjoy this game. One can play for 5 hours without feeling like they've accomplished much, but this also speaks to the incredible pile of quests arrayed before you in Skyrim.
Michelle L.
National City, CA
I LOVE this game. I am totally into RPGs, and this game delivers in spades. I bought it the day it came out, and I am still playing it now. You get so much game playing time for your money, it is well worth the price. I love the scenery, all the different interactions with the villagers, the different animals and evil creatures, and how each time you play the game, it will be a different experience. I always play as a Khajit (I did in Oblivion, as well) since they have claws which are good in hand-to-hand combat, and they are masters of stealth. I love all the different factions, especially the Thieves' Guild storyline. Plus, the add-ons give all new stories. There are a couple of glitchy spots at times, but they seem to have worked out most of these with patches. This is totally in my top 3 games of all time. Awesome!
Thomas D.
San Diego, CA
This game has some of the most breath-taking graphics I've ever seen from an Elder Scrolls game. I fell in love with this game the first time I bought it. The Elder Scrolls world has always caught my interest because of such detail in the world of Tamriel. And with the addition of the recent DLC's(Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn) it makes the game even more intriguing. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is interested in the games that Bethesda makes.
Viktoria P.
One of my favorite games. Bethesda is the best studio in my opinion, because they made my two favorite series: Fallout and The Elder Scrolls. The two game styles are very similar but the settings seem to change everything for me. I love the side quests and all of the factions you can join, like the Dark Brotherhood. The map is huge as well, with so many tombs and ruins to explore. You can get lost for weeks in this game and still come out not having seen everything in the game.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.