BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Rachel S.
Valley stream , Ny
What can I say? Sick of our reality? Enter the Realm of Skyrim.
I'm into MMORPGs, like Maplestory, Perfect World, Wonderking, but I love games like Chrono Trigger, vintage DBZ games, MegaMan, & Pokemon. Sometimes, you get sick of interacting with real people. Skyrim allows you to make practical choices, beginning with choosing which species you'd like to be, which has a great effect on what your stats and build will be, as well as alliances & enemies, from the start. I usually prefer being a mage, whether a cleric or a battle mage so being a Breton was a choice from the get-go.

I could go on forever, about the morality aspect. You can steal, kill, become a vampire, werewolf, join the Theives guild, Dark Brotherhood, or be good, be helping the poor, saving people, earning, creating & forging your own weapons. It's all up to you. I just simply love this games storyline.
Morgan J.
Dyer, IN
This is the first Elder Scrolls game that I have played, and I absolutely love it! This game is an open world RPG where every choice you make can have an effect on the world around you. One major difference between this game and the type of games I usually play is the setting. Skyrim is set in what I would call a medival fantasy world. I am used to games with a more present time or sci-fi setting, or first person shooters. This made Skyrim more interesting because it was different than what I am used to. It was a little odd getting used to swords, bow and arrows, and magic rather than guns, but once you get used to it it's an awesome way to battle. This game is very long, there are many quests that you may not even realize are there on your first play through. There are a lot of built in opportunities for replaying the game in new and different ways.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
Bethesda is known for 2 things: 1) Making incredibly immersive/vast games and 2) Releasing a game before all the issues were fully resolved. Skyrim was no exception to either of these rules. The view from certain locations in game is nothing short of BREATHTAKING, the gameplay: incredibly immersive, the story: incredible. The only issue being the lack of care in regards to functionality. Numerous points in the game can be slowed to a complete halt because of a "bug" which causes the task at hand to become uncompletable. This aside, the game is still fantastic and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Just: PLEASE Bethesda, start fixing bugs BEFORE release day.
Deanna J.
I have put so many hours into this game on so many different character I might have lost count. The opening cinematic of this game is enough to get you hooked. I love that I can just be on my way to a quest, and something new can come up to divert me to that quest. This game could literally never end. This is a game that is definitely worth the money for the time you can put into it. It is also just a visually stunning game, the controls are easy and intuitive, and there are hardly any bugs.
Kristin W.
Honestly, this is my favorite game ever! The graphics are crisp and created well. The game itself gives you the best experience in the medieval times as well as learning how to do a lot of things in the game (making armor, building a house, quests, etc.) Not once have I ever run into a problem with the game or hated it for one second. I've never gotten bored of Skyrim and I take different paths when I restart it or want to try it a different way. You get to customize your character from being a human, elf, cat, it's all creative! Love the idea behind the game and I'm highly impressed! Free roam and goals are set in the game! Recommend to all gamers!
Ronnie S.
Nashua, NH
Heck yah this game is amazing. i can play for hours and hours and not get bored. its not that difficult but can be challenging during certain quests but is definitely one of my favorite games. if i could rate higher than 5 stars i most definitely would. i like that its an open world game because theres so much to do. the main quest is fun but its done so quickly. theres so many secondary quests to be done and just wandering and practicing alchemy and magika always keeps me entertained. joining guilds is great to because of like countless quests you can do. this game has taken up so much of my time but i regret nothing its truly a wonderful game!!!!
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Skyrim is truly an amazing game. It's one of those games where you jump in and just can't stop. The story is amazing, the graphics are so good and it's just addicting to play!

I love how you don't have to follow one hundred percent to the story, and it's okay to go off and do your own thing, because the story will still be there waiting for you when you get back.

Don't be afraid to change the difficulty if the game gets too hard. I had to abandon my first character because I didn't know you could change the difficulty, and I got to a part that was too hard. (You can always change it back once you get past that hard part, if you want to.)
Yunhee S.
Berkeley, CA
Fun fact: I blew $60 on this game because the guy in the live action commercial was attractive. Or at least, I thought he was.

That said, the guys in the game don't look super attractive or anything, but good news: you can marry gay, and some of the females are pretty rad!

Also, the gameplay itself is wonderful, and the world is beautiful and great and if you download mods you can make the whole thing a thousand times more gorgeous and just casually sigh deeply at the art every time you load a save file.

There's tons of quests, too, and just so much to do that you can seriously log hundreds of hours of gameplay and still have things to do. Good times.
Dulce B.
Torrance, CA

This game is beautiful, the music is inspiring and the story is wonderful. If you love epic fantasies this game is for you. And there is no right or wrong way to play, you can blast through the main quest, or wander aimlessly doing a thousand little quests, or a mix of them both. And just because a bad gamer like me can actually do well at this game does not mean its simple. There is a way to decide how easy or hard to play, so ramp it up to legendary if you are great at games or stick to novice if you're like me and fake giant spiders freak you out :)
Christine E.
The main quests on this game are fun, but the best part of this game is that there are so many side quests and different things to do that you can essentially play forever! The add-ons are a lot of fun, as well, I especially love Hearthfire where you can build your own home and adopt children. There are not a lot of skill-based games that are as detailed and extensive as this game. I love that the world map is one large map without having to load different areas, etc (except to go into houses or some cities). The exploring is seamless. However, don't forget to save when you're in the main Skyrim area or you might lose a lot of progress!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.