BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Heather P.
Stratford, PE
I love this game. I've played it through as each race and it's just as awesome every time. The scenery and music are incredible and it' easy to immerse yourself in the land and storyline.
Melissa P.
PA,USA
I spent over a year playing this and if the gamer lacks money for a game this one has great longevity and a multitude of quests to keep one occupied. You can try different classes of characters and morph your character to look like you.
Dawn H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My youngest son and I both play Skyrim, I am a female who is almost 40 and I love playing video games with my teenage kids as well as my big kid (fiance). My son and I play this we have 2 different story lines going on right now and we will watch each others game play. The problem is I have to kick him off to get more time to play LOL But we have a good time talking about it and playing it.
Veronica P.
Brampton, ON
This game I played on both xbox and PC, both versions were good but PC surprisingly had more detail.

This is a game with a very large open world and a splendid sound tract.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra

Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at
least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like
it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for
sure........
Felicia T.
Riverview, NB
Love this game, highly addictive ! Best RPG I've played ever, honestly ! Huge map, lots of people and places to discover. Will take over your life though, buyer beware ! :)
Hadley B.
Science Hill, KY
I do love being this awesome character that slays dragons, defeats any enemies and become a cat or lizard. With Vampires and Werewolves galore, I never tire of playing.
megan k.
This game has incredible graphics .The maps are huge there's tons of adds on for the game. It's a bit difficult takes some time to beat the game. My bf loves it.
Joey D.
Ingersoll, Ontario
This is hands down the best roll playing game ever made. Amazing graphics, amazing story line and so much to do. The game alone has over 300 hours of gameplay and the DLC's add even more!
Brooke D.
Port alberni
Skyrim is one of the best elder scrolls out there in my point of few! Thank you elder scrolls for this game on the xbox 360 because the graphics were really good on my tv!!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.