BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Amy C.
Daventry, Northamptonshire
This is the best game I've ever played. Its fun to play and when you start playing it is hard to stop as there is so much exploring on there that you can do and loads of quests and items to find. Definitely worth playing this game!!
Katelyn W.
Amazing game. I became highly addicted to this game shortly after buying it and couldn't stop playing. I quickly bought all the expansion packs too. 10/10 would recommend
Mesha T.
Gamer Expert Level 4
My all time favorite game!! Continued to play it long after I had beat the main quest. Lots of side quest lots of details. Not too easy but not impossible! LOVE THIS GAME. Hopping they come out with a new version for Xbox one!! Me and my fiancé played this game so much the only downfall was it wasn't two player.
Michael M.
Fort Knox , Kentucky
Having played the previous elder scrolls and being able to see how much further this game was able to come compared to the last version. I found the graphics to be a huge improvement also enjoyed the story line.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
I love the story as well as the open world and being able to do side quests as well as main ones and take your time to explore the world. It has a few bugs but to me it wasn't that bad or really noticeable. The character customization is great, I love all the choices you can make.
C. S.
Chetwynd BC
This is definitely a great game . You can explore a entire world filled with quests and people to interact with and lots of caves to explore too. There's lots of choice too when it comes to quests witch I find very nice if you want to be good or bad . I would definitely recommend this game
Hillary K.
My all time favorite game, I will never get sick of it, such a large map and a great story line. Though it may have ruined every other game for me, since I started playing Skyrim every other game seems to really suck in comparison, I will always keep Skyrim though and get more packs!
Alyssa A.
Ontario, Canada
I am far too addicted to this game and Elder Scrolls in general. I own it for PC and Xbox 360. It's so easy to put many hours into Skyrim without getting bored.. I love exploring new skills and quest lines!
Mia M.
My all-time favorite game! I could spend hours playing this!This is the only game I have played in the elder-scrolls series, but I think I should try some others now that I have enjoyed Skyrim so much!
Heather P.
Stratford, PE
I love this game. I've played it through as each race and it's just as awesome every time. The scenery and music are incredible and it' easy to immerse yourself in the land and storyline.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.