BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, Alberta
This is a really fun game with hours of gameplay. It has an open world with many quests and the graphics are really nice. The only bad thing I found with this game is that it can be glitchy and the loading time for the PS3 version can take a while; otherwise it is an amazing game.
Leah B.
Ireland
Love this game! Got it the minute it came out and was addicted straight away. There's SO MUCH to do it's almost never ending and the DLCS added were just amazing and blew me away! Would give five stars but the game being very glitchy just stopped it from getting that extra star.
Chelsea F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love everything about this game! The endless hours of gameplay,the stunning graphics,the dangerous missions. Its all just mind boggling to think about. I play this game at least five hours a day and I never get tired of it. Once you play,I guarantee you'll never stop!
Fuck Y.
Fuck
With an endless amount of fun and excitement from dragoons to diamonds and yes even a Minecraft reference! This game is outstanding! Its textures are stunning, how ever occasionally fail to load. The dual weild combat system is great and the magic is so creative!
rej l.
sainte madeleine , quebec
By far the best elder scrolls game yet i mean they put a new twist to the game the open world is truly amazing and also the graphics i mean wow.such a beautiful game I'm sad that the main story arc is shrt but they make up with dragons and new downloadable content they should do more dlc on the game or a huge expantion it would be awesome
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Very fun game. We are a gaming family with 3 teenagers in the house and have lots of different systems so we all like to play plus our house is the kids hang out house. This game is hours of fun and we like it.
Jessica W.
Owen Sound
Addicted to this game, if you love the games where your sent on missions and get to slay dragon and take out bandit gangs then this is definitely a game you should purchase and play.
David F.
London
Another cracking edition of the Elder Scrolls series. Bethesda have struck gold with their first person system and their developers create an immersive and expansive world to play within.

A great game for anyone who enjoys RPG's and first person gaming.
Nigel A.
Ottawa
By far, one of my favorite, if not my most favorite games. Immersive, and play-your-way RPG that brings you into a living breathing world. The graphics are phenomenal, the combat system is a vast improvement over previous titles, and the care and realism which went into the lore of this game is phenomenal. A near perfect game in my opinion.
Skye S.
Ajax
I played the hell out of this game for a long time. It's so pretty and fun and you get a lot of freedom. I'm hoping to try the DLCs sometime because vampires are a consistent love in my life and I already had fun being a werewolf and a cannibal.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.