BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Christina D.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE this game. Sure, it has its glitches, but overall its a great game that'll keep you busy for a long while. I like all the different quests and you can choose what kind of person you are with your guilds and such.
Definitely a must play.
Chelsea M.
LaSalle, ON
I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. It wasn't necessarily difficult to beat the game,but it wasn't a quick beat either. There are so many options and side-quests in the game that it is very easy to find something else to do when you do beat the game; or something to prolong the experience. I really liked the game as a whole. The graphics, story line and quests were all really detailed and well thought out, as well as very enjoyable for the player. Well done!
Sarah S.
Canning, NS
I was introduced to Elder Scrolls with Oblivion and fell in love. Skyrim, the next instalment is even better with more character depth. Anyone who loves a good long RPG with unlimited game play potential this is the game for you. Scenery is gorgeous and every new place visit has an original feel. Well done Bethesda!
Kevin&Hope H.
ON
Skyrim is a game like no other. You learn to collect ingredients for crafting, words of power that you can turn into powerful shouts by combining the words of power with dragon soles you've absorbed from slayed dragons, as well as building your own homes, getting married and adopting kids. There is just so much you can do in this game, you would get addicted to it because it feels like a fantasy version of real life. Enjoy the trip.
Dana Ella N.
Best game ever. I mean when I first start playing I didn't like it that much but then I just fell in love with everything, I love that this game includes alternative endings so it's like you have 739483 games in one haha
Katia D.
Mississauga
I took time off work to play this game. It was worth every minute. Endless quests and an epic landscape make for a truly great game. Leveling up system is brilliant, and the dual-wielding magic is just flawless. Even though I have finished the main storyline and all the main quests, I'm still playing and upgrading all my skills. Leveling gets slower as you become more experienced, but leveling is infinite so just keep on going!
vetle v.
FINNEIDFJORD
It's a great game with a compelling and interesting story, great characters, awesome skins and graphics, and overall a great feel to it. everything fits perfectly into place if you play the game right, and you really feel like the chosen one to rid the world of dragons. the meele combat could have been better though. it REALLY could have been better. actually it kinda sucked even though it was kinda fun(the meele combat).
Jenisha R.
Folkestone
It's so rare for myself to be this in love with a game that really doesn't have many notable characters that stick around. I've always preferred playing a character rather than myself in games as a character but I don't care about that in this game. It covers so much and ticks so many boxes, with the lore and adventure and all the different options, I tend to just accidentally spend 8 hours playing Skyrim.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Gamer Expert Level 3
Simply the best game ever! I have always been a fan of adventure games, and have been playing oblivion for ages so I was so stoked to try skyrim! I've probably played the game beginning to end 5 times already.
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
M daughter loves game. She got for Christmas. She says the graphics are pretty good despite being made into thousand and 11. Has a good storyline and plot let the in game character design could be a bit better.

Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.