BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Elder scrolls is one of those games that will always be a staple in most popular loved games with crazy graphics and a huge huge world this game is in the top 5 games for me
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
First impression was very good, game did not crash for 10 hours playing and was stable. After the next day the game started to get crashes to desktop and lag issues. For this reason i give it a 9. The game has improved a lot from the other games, graphics and story wise and the fun factor in combat. Alot of detail in the melee department, able to chop of heads and stab mobs in fun/interesting ways. Some extra fun with casters on how magic is used, able to duel wield and combine magic with interesting magical effects. The world itself is just breath taking, from the night sky to the lush trees and grass you walk on. Very well done in this area. Dungeon traps are fun and make you jump unexpectedly and add a twist of fear when exploring them. Characters models did improve from the last game and from reading the reviews with some people here, i think they just expect a lot more or too much now days.
Cassandra S.
Orchard Park, NY
This game is simply my favorite kind of games to play. Not only does it have an awesome storyline that plays through nicely but it is also one of those games were you can walk away(if you can lol)for some time and come back a couple weeks later and dive right back in. I have been playing it for a year and I am still finding things to do and not just because of the dlc but just random weird things to accomplish. My only cons with the game is sometimes it can be buggy and make you have to restart your system but that is common with all games, and somes the wait time while things load can be killer but when you consider what it is loading I guess it falls into perspective. This game has my heart
Anjali D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is honestly one of the best games out there. The Elder Scrolls is a great series and Skyrim is just another amazing game. There are so many things to do in game and with the use of mods via Nexus or Steam Workshop, there are endless possibilities to personalizing your gameplay and style as well as adding player created quests. I can spend hours customizing my game and my character to how I would like and it makes the game so much more enjoyable. Even if you play it stand alone, it's hours and hours of fun.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Skyrim is my husbands favorite game, as for me I tried playing and just coukdnt get interested in it, I honestly didnt get the point of it, but the graphics are pretty sweet in it.
Jessica B.
Richmond, KY
Words can't really describe how I feel about Elder Scrolls, let alone Skyrim. This game is beautiful, captivating, and fun. So few games these days are worth more than one playthrough, and Skyrim is at the top of that list. I mean, this game came out in 2011 and three years later I'm still playing it like it's brand new. I love this game.

My only real critiques of Skyrim are: 1. Being a Mage is pointless. Compared to Oblivion, the magic in Skyrim is a disgrace. 2. I can't marry anyone in the Thief's Guild (okay that's more of a personal nitpick BUT IT'S MY REVIEW) 3. Not nearly as much enemy variety as in Oblivion 4. Can't do unarmed combat except by wearing heavy gloves. Not cool.
Michelle F.
Now, I don't even really need to state this, but this is one of the most fun games of all time! I was a beginner gamer when this first came out, so it was very overwhelming for me to comprehend. Luckily, I have an amazing boyfriend that has been quite persistent in ways of telling me how to do things & how to complete certain quests. Now, after about 2 years of trying & about 10 different characters, I am hooked. I am currently a Dark Elf & instead of the Xbox, I'm trying it on the computer with a bunch of awesome mods such as tattoos, piercings, hair styles & color & a bunch of options for makeup & eyes! LOVE THIS! I can't wait to see what Bethesda has in store for us next!
Jenny P.
Folsom, CA
When I first started playing Skyrim, I hadn't ever played an Elder Scrolls game. But I had heard a lot of good things so I casually decided to try it one night. Nine hours later I realized it was the next day that I need to go to sleep. The game is addicting! There is so much to do! The world is expansive with lots of quests to keep one busy. And the storyline is very good and intriguing with lots of side story lines to keep you entertained. It's amazing to see how far video gaming has come and this game is a great example of that. There are a lot of glitches in the game, but that is too be expected with such a huge world with so much going. I highly recommend.
Janet M.
This game is pretty amazing, I don't think I've ever talked to anyone who has given this game a chance and hasn't liked it. The graphics are pretty beautiful and the main plot line is interesting to play through. I really enjoy the way that you level up, gaining experience through leveling up certain traits by using them. Plus, aside from the main story line there are so many other quest lines to complete and excel in. I think the only bad thing about this game is the fact that it's a little hard to understand exactly what to do, or how to even play at first, the game gives you a loose description on how to play but not well enough to where you can just pick up and know.
Louis S.
Frederick, MD
This series is the ultimate name in Role Playing Games or RPGs. You can train your character in different perks, including stealthy things like lockpicking, so you can sneak into buildings in the dead of night. Or magic, so you can use your sorcery to destroy your enemies in bursts of fire and ice, and raise them back from the dead as your minions with necromancy. The map is huge, the characters are deep and vocal, and the storyline is a true joy. A must play for all those lovers of RPG games.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.