BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Morgan L.
Ayr
I received Skyrim as a gift several months ago and haven't stopped playing since. Not only is the main quest absorbing and generally interesting to follow, but the endless side quests will keep you occupied for hourd. Plus the multiple DLC's available expand the game to even greater lengths. The graphics are unlike any other new generation game I've played and the music is more than suiting for the game-play. 10/10
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
This is the game that I recommend to everyone - no matter their age or level of experience with gaming ! This world is immersive and reactive, and you can choose to play it using the main quest as your guide or wander off and choose your own story. There are many ways to evolve your character and not only in combat , but in many other skills that you wouldn't typically see such as bartering. I love it!
Amanda M.
Toronto, Ontario
This is the game that got me back into obsessive gaming (thanks...?). Played for hours until 5am several times, but it's so addicting. The game is so open concept you get caught up in doing whatever you want. I love the graphics on PC (If you have a high-end gaming rig this ... looks... incredible). I have it for Xbox and PC and recommend getting HD cables and setup for your xbox, makes a big difference.
Gracie G.
Garland, Texas
This game is amazing in many ways. It has a vast map that is never dull, a countless number of enemies, and tones of items and spells to get. The quest will definitely be unique and the soundtrack goes well when your adventuring. With several ways and decisions to make, each play-through can be different. Plus you get very good character customization options and get to pick from different classes. Diffidently recommend it!
Abbie U.
Spalding, UK
Really great character builder. The story can lead you in so many different paths so you can play the game over and over!! The map is huge and its great to explore. I love all the quests and the number of DLCs and also the online steam marketplace where you can buy free add-ons!! The only problem is i find it hard remembering the story line when i don't play for a week or so, but oh well.
Dannielle L.
New Westminster, BC
The game world is amazing, I spent hours exploring, just for the sake of it.
The gameplay was a little stiff, but that goes along with Elder Scrolls/Bethesda, and I'm used to it. I found the war storyline more exciting that the main one, it was very, very predictable.
I played this more for that, and the random side quests, which were always interesting and sometimes amusing.
Sabrina I.
Ontario
This game is amazing. The DLC and core game are entertaining and provide countless hours gameplay. I have yet to 100% this game and I've logged so many hours (main questlines and most major sidequests complete). I don't think this game truly ends. The look of this game is beautiful and you can make it even nicer with mods (there are thousands of mods that are amazing).
Louise M.
Dublin
I have been in awe ever since I first bought this game. Not only is the graphics incredible (which are a main feature in this game) but the gameplay seems to never end, constantly on quests and making friends, fending off vampires and bandits, being a dragonborn, it is all very exciting for a person in a totally dull world.

Would recommend to anybody, ever.
Tara C.
The ELDER SCROLLS series has given us a number of masterpieces over the years. Morrowind will always remain etched on my brain whereas Oblivion has offered a vast world I found myself immersed into for hours at no end. Following up on footsteps of such giants is never easy. And yet the 5th installment of the series, SKYRIM, still managed to impress and ensnare me.
cait d.
Brantford
This game is great. They really learnt from the mistakes they made In Elder Scrolls. Finally more game play than loading screens!! Character development is wonderful, though I found that once you achieved the right stats the game lost some of it difficulty and you just kind of waltz through. A little glitchy when it first came out, but that is to be expected. With out a doubt one of the best RPG I have ever played, with the availability to put countless hours into it.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.