BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Nicole B.
Portage La Prairie
When my sister dug a copy of the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion out of a bargain bin at Wal-Mart and gifted the game to me, I thought I'd hit the jackpot. No other game was perfectly attuned to my interests. As a medieval culture and fantasy buff, this series has been a godsend.

Almost as soon as I began playing Oblivion, I started wondering if a fifth game was in the works. Well, it wasn't. Not at that time.

My excitement upon Skyrim's announcement was palpable. Did it live up to my expectations?

Skyrim is the best PS3 game that I have ever played.

If you like roleplaying, fantasy, beautiful graphics, and hundreds of hours of gameplay, this is the game for you!
Ashley D.
I never got into games much but when I saw the trailer for this, I had to have it. I got a 360 JUST for this game (and later ventured into others). This is my ultimate favorite game. The story is intriguing, there are many side quests you can do, and there is a ton of world to explore. Not to mention you can make a bunch of different characters to try out different styles of fighting and playing. The graphics are amazing and it truly is a fun game. I may cringe every time I delve into a Dwemer ruin, but doesn't make me like the game any less! I recommend this game for anyone looking for something new and for some reason has not played this yet.
Shelby S.
I got this game about a month or so after I finished Oblivion, as I had been sucked in and constantly fascinated by Oblivion. And let me tell you, Skyrim has the exact same addictive like quality to it.
It's extremely engaging and you're constantly doing something new. The graphics and sound are amazing, and it was definitely worth the money and time it took to order it online from my favorite game store.

Only downside for me is the text is very small and hard to read.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorite games in the world. Beautiful graphics, amazing story, an immense amount of customization, a lot of things to craft and gather, an immense amount of enemies. You can be whoever or whatever you want - the possibilities are endless. You are an explorer in a vast open world with many quests and many interesting people. This game is perfect for any type of gamer and I have and will continue to recommend it to absolutely everyone.
Avery L.
nine mile river, Nova Scotia
Embark on a great adventure. This game is by far one of my favorites. If you haven't played previous elder scrolls games, that's okay! This has its own story line and it has an amazing storyline along with brilliant graphics. It was just released that they are remastering Skyrim for Xbox one. I couldn't be happier! From friends, to foes, to quests to making a name for yourself, this game is truley one of the best.
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
I played this game for an uncountable number of hours. There are so many quests to do and secrets to find you could literally play forever. The main storyline(s) are great though and you COULD play through them relatively quickly if you wanted to. I found this Elder Scrolls game to be a bit easier than the past few just because enemies didn't seem to be able to crush you in one hit. Plus there are so many different storylines available that you can play through multiple times without getting bored. Awesome game. highly recommended.
Nancy O.
Repentigny, QC
This RPG is one of the best of the genre and if you're like me and enjoy playing RPG games, you NEED to have this one. It's story is incredible and the game is well designed. Every single RPG lover I know LOVE this game. This is a game that you can play many times since the story can go in many directions based on your race. AWESOME GAME!!! I recommend it to everyone.
Jose T.
Guatire
Skyrim one of the best games of the last years of the bethesda developerwhich
has given us great jewels as the fallout saga and the whole elders scrolls saga,
gave us this fifth edition of the saga elders scrolls and was a resounding success among all of us fans of the saga with
a gameplay, a story and an immense map full of everything type of
missions that give players an immense amount of hours of games with all
that this great game offers us

without doubt one of the best games in history

Nichie E.
Ajax, Canada
The open-worldness of Skyrim is its downfall -a game becomes challenging and exciting when a player has to achieve something within some type of rules or constrictions. Skyrim doesn't even have that sense of urgency when it comes to quests. You can take a quest and complete it after you've done other quests without consequence. There is no emotional value to the characters, and they are all cookie cutter NPCs. It uses RPG elements and is severely lacking in the one thing RPGs are supposed to excel in -story.
Kaitlin A.
Gracemere
I can't preach enough about this game. I couldn't stand this game when I first played it but I gave it a chance a year later and fell in love with it. Amazing stories and endless side quests. Huge range of characters to love (and hate, yes I'm looking at you Cicero). I've played countless play throughs and never get bored. Especially fun if you have mods. Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.