BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Alexa B.
Such a good game you get to explore the world on your own you can take your own routes to places and interact with pretty much everything. Definitely worth the price.
Janelle L.
Fort St John, British Columbia, BC
This game is endless hours of fun (And for us more serious players- endless hours of how lives would be because we were obviously born in the wrong time, and who DOESNT want to be a real life blacksmith, amirite?!) The quest and the concept are awesome, and the hidden dittys that you find while adventuring solo and great. Love the open world and how much there is to do. I would like to point out the B grade. Why you ask? Because with endless hours of fun- there seems to be endless amounts of glitches. Freezing, Console freezing, unable to load/save, disc unreadable.. you get the idea. Here is a good one for you! Hearthfire.. I adopted a girl in my home. She comes up to me one day and asks if she could keep her pet fox. I did what every good Skyrim mother would do and of course let her keep it. I enter my home and BLAM. ONE MILLION FOXES. Covering every inch of my house. And you think it would correct itself?? NOPE. Anyhow, great game, great content, lots of glitches.
Michelle W.
Lanark, Ontario
The elder scrolls series is one of the best of its kind. In Skyrim you can be one of many races with their own unique racial abilities. I've only beat this game once... but once was all I needed because the great sum of side quests and other things to keep you busy. I myself put over 700 hours into this game and they were well worth it. There is no level cap in this game anymore the developers listen to the players too! If Skyrim doesn't interest you, you clearly haven't put the time into trying it. This game is like living another life you have the option of being who you want to be and play like you want to. You don't need to kill people if you don't want to you can become a business owner or a brutal murder. If you find that Skyrim isn't meeting your expectations you can download mods which make the game so much better. With mods you can do literately anything you want to with them I highly recommend this game by far one of the best I've ever played.
Jordan R.
You cannot beat abit of skyrim. One of the best games ive ever played. If you like lord of the rings or game of thrones this is the game for you. So many quests that keep you busy for hours and hours. I love this game!
Kate R.
Regina, SK
This is an amazing game. One of the coolest things (as a female player) is that there is the option to play as a female character who is not overly sexualized. The option also does not affect game play at all. I have played Skyrim on both PC and Xbox360, but prefer playing on the Xbox because the controls are much easier to use. The game is an open world and you can do ANYTHING you want to. You are never forced to play in a way that you don't want. There is so much choice and so many possibilities. I have played an incredibly high amount of hours yet the game is so big that it never gets boring. The game is different every time I play. The graphics are also amazingly beautiful. Although it is only a one player game, it can still be fun to watch for a second person, because it's like watching a movie or a story. Bethesda has done amazingly well with Skyrim, and I cannot wait for the next Elder Scrolls game!
um jogo realmente que te prende na gameplay por horas como RPG ele apresenta uma evolução de personagem fluida e de inimigos tambem com seu sistema de quests que te prende ate mesmos nas de longa locomoção pois voce pode se divertir indo ape lutiando pegando itens melhores fazendo quests secundarias evoluindo o arcenal a cavalo podendo ter uma visão dos cenarios do game que são bem variados ou com o fast travel para quem não tem paciencia de longas viagens
Maud v.
Tilburg
Can’t tell you how many hours I spent on this game. It is amazing. Beautiful world, awesome gameplay. I enjoyed every minute of it. The only game I’ve played multiple times and never get bored of. Truly a masterpiece.
Lauren K.
Vancouver, BC
One of my all-time favourite games, even though I was named Prisoner the whole time because I messed up choosing my name in the beginning. I would re-do it all, but I took an arrow to the knee. ;)
Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
Probably the best game I have played in the history of ever. It is a different experience every time you create a new character, and you can customize in so many ways. The graphics are gorgeous, and the plot only really ends when you decide it does.
Nicole B.
Portage La Prairie
When my sister dug a copy of the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion out of a bargain bin at Wal-Mart and gifted the game to me, I thought I'd hit the jackpot. No other game was perfectly attuned to my interests. As a medieval culture and fantasy buff, this series has been a godsend.

Almost as soon as I began playing Oblivion, I started wondering if a fifth game was in the works. Well, it wasn't. Not at that time.

My excitement upon Skyrim's announcement was palpable. Did it live up to my expectations?

Skyrim is the best PS3 game that I have ever played.

If you like roleplaying, fantasy, beautiful graphics, and hundreds of hours of gameplay, this is the game for you!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.